Phase 2 working commands on WakingTitan.com

So do we have a list of commands that are not yet unlocked or not been used properly?

List (WIP):

[command not yet unlocked]:
LEIGHTON
TANGO
FLUSH
WHOAMI
CASSETTE
MERCURY

READ [warning: invalid parameter - please try something else]
HIBERNATE LOOP16 [command failed - inadequate permissions]

3 Likes

Hibernate ?

Right, forgot about that mystery :slightly_smiling_face:
Added to the list.

identify “loop16” is now known. still have to wait for “identify csd”

I still wonder why the Gek didn’t get a “whois” command

2 Likes

hibernate loop16
command failed
inadequate permissions

from the Discord:

4 Likes

I just read the test, why didn’t people ask how old are you, and to name your parents, their parents and their parents? better yet if our world is a simulation why do you continue to play along, why not make the simulator know you know? Stuff like that lol…

Those questions can all be faked by a computer to seem human. You need something that will trick it like words that hold double meanings and come across as confusing.

Not seen this yet, but still kinda new to this so maybe I’ve missed it, but:-

wakingtitan.com/test - an binocular type image. Seems to be javascript generated. Could just be nothing.

wakingtitan.com//berlin/2014/labexperiment197/simulationdemo.mp4
YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS YET

Tried a few things and “you are not ready…” comes up.

Also WHOAMI – command not yet unlocked.

1 Like

The “YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS YET” is a common response, a kind of 404 error. You can have the same with wakingtitan.com/everythingyouwant.

For the /test, i have no idea if it’s was pointed before.

wakingtitan.com/test has been known for sometime. :smiley:

The reply I responded to, seems to have been deleted, but here is my answer explaining how the ‘test’ page works.
https://forums.etarc.org/t/to-do-list-updated-6-12/162/163

1 Like

READ
warning: invalid parameter
please try something else

Does READ belong on your list?

1 Like

no that’s an invalid command…

Valid command, we need parameter. Maybe as “display” it’s a file we’ll have later.

1 Like

Yes, it does, as the command is accepted but we don’t know a correct parameter yet.
Good one, thanks!

Mmmh, anyone remembers the links to the two mp4 files we couldn’t crack? what if we need the read command to watch them?

EDIT: found them. tried them. niet.

So it’s safe to say sense we still have commands not unlocked yet something is still to come on wt the arg is over but maybe another one will start and use it or it will play into being used with nms for future stuff maybe

1 Like