Phase 2 Azure Voyage

This dude on the following video says the colour azure reminds him of the “sky” and the ocean, probably a tenuous link tho

Possibly another live drop? WERE ALL GOING ON A CRUISE!! :smiley::joy::joy:

2 Likes

hahaha. Azure planet is Neptune. Water, sea sky, old god, etc. lots of links really

2 Likes

The last glyph was a ship and had the knot image, this next one is a balloon, and Azure Voyage is very sky like… so guessing its something around weather balloons?
(there is a hot air balloon festival here, so all I’m thinking about is balloons…)

2 Likes

The home page for the azure voyage cruises lists atlas jet as one of the airlines…ha

4 Likes

“Azure Voyage” = “No Man’s Sky Mission”??? There are two numbers we are aware of from the picture (7DD680F & 5E13239). Could these be translated into coordinates?

That cannot be a coincidence, because there are no coincidences.

Which means: Mission “Azure Voyage” will be just for you, and your task will be to fly 16 loopings with one of those balloons. Then some agent will hand out the next clue to you (and a paper bag).
:wink:

4 Likes

From Wikipedia:

"Azure (/ˈæʒər/ AZH-ər) is a variation of blue that is often described as the color of the sky on a clear day.

On the RGB color wheel, “azure” (color #007FFF) is defined as the color at 210 degrees, i.e., the hue halfway between blue and cyan. In the RGB color model, used to create all the colors on a television or computer screen, azure is created by adding a little green light to blue light. The complementary color of azure is neon orange."

So azure has a hex value - but it’s six digit, not seven

1 Like

One of the scrolling pics on their home page also shows hot air baloons over a city,not sure which one

1 Like

Azure? I thought they were using Amazon… :yum:

Just for fun azure google images takes you to this

1 Like

Found this probally nothing but he is a god

1 Like

The next time someone asks you “Are you a god?”, You say “yes”.

1 Like

has anyone heard about the hopi prophecy? there are some significant passages about the blue light and old entities returning to earth to take the “good folks” to space, in order to save them from destruction. might be an azure voyage of some sort…

edit: only my humble recollection of things… need to research!

3 Likes

That was an interesting video fit the whole theme of things kind of

An astronaut thru a blackhole reaches an unknown planet. He comes in contact with an entity that is going to change him forever. …very interesting

The term is linked to alchemy too.

Related to familiar concepts…

1 Like

Very cool.

1 Like

how came you by this?

the next glyph unlocked

1 Like