PDF July 24

Can always count on @DevlinPixy for the rational busting of my pareidolia… :slight_smile:

Well, we dove into it when someone on the GD discord mentioned this post. Was certainly worth looking into. So please do not let that discourage you

2 Likes

Just tried to bring in more help.

2 Likes

DevilinPixy, shhh don’t break their dreams :stuck_out_tongue:
Yeah it’s totally morse code ! Someone should decode that by hand :smiley:

Haha, Just kidding, me what I learn on WT is, most of the time, when somethings seems odd, maybe it’s just odd… I means is there since the beginning some side puzzles that seem to be a dead end, revealed something in the end ? Can’t think of no one. Like everytime something revealed out, it was a clear path to follow.

Sorry, I read myself and it sound really pessimist and I don’t quite like that… I don’t say stop doing this. By good mean, continue to search, but with so many dead end, even some side puzzle that revealed something like Le petit prince one, well revealed by far as we know only an extract from Le petit Prince… Maybe we missed something ? Elizabeth hint to not worries about miss puzzle, (I paraphrase, but it was something like that ?) but yeah… This seem like just a left part ? Please proof me wrong, I already had been XD I will gladly excuse myself haha.

3 Likes

Was there a reasoning why the earlier pdfs aren’t structured with a single, large file like the latest one for that text?

I am not sure why they changed the way they create the PDFs in comparison to this last one. Maybe someone else worked on it this time, maybe it was easier, who knows …?

You know, I said right at the start “it’s probably a texture file, to make the paper look distressed”. Oh well.

I think they made this one up in a hurry. I don’t think they anticipated the response they were going to get.

1 Like

Does anyone have any Lemon juice to hand?

5 Likes