Patient Intervention Thread - Eun Ha

Any special tasks are going to be updated on the Reddit side only- having the big tasks only in one place makes things easier for me coordinate :blush:

8 Likes

On a side note: Eun Ha never even showed on my dashboard. I understand she is not willing, but others have connected to get at least the profile pdf. Not quite sure I am doing things wrong or missing out on info

Picture and file would suggest a dream catcher bracelet of some sort needs to be supplied to their thread

Can anyone provide an image on here of the journal?

1 Like

1 Like

Last two pages with credits to @johnnycloud, as I totally missed those.

6 Likes

Thanks for the bracelet pic. I can’t view PDF though, so a JPEG would be appreciated.

Edit: Devilin got it, thanks!

2 Likes

Sigh. Reddit and I don’t like each other. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

So, having to put the bracelet in the pic means no cheating…and the antique store is closed for the day. I know where I am headed in the morning. :blush:

2 Likes

At least we know who’s the crying Child Philip can hear.

About thebig bug she saw

this bug can live in Taiwan.

3 Likes

@kerdorin but Willows live on the northern hemisphere apparently

1 Like

Taiwan is not New Zealand either :wink: It is North hemisphere.
But Taiwan is not a clue. Only the willow is, and thiis big bug is a possibility.

1 Like

Sorry I thought you wrote THAILAND. (which has tropical climate) @kerdorin
it’s late and I’m tired :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know what it is, same here :wink: And it’s not in the middle of the night that i’ll make a bracelet and take a photo outside :sweat_smile:

I don’t like Reddit. I wouldn’t send enemies to that rat’s nest.

7 Likes

@Desdanova and @Polyphemus c’mon guys it’s not that bad, if you limit your subscription to the relevant subreddit only, nothing else from Reddit will ever bother you…

Nevertheless, if you post your entries/photos here, I can post them on Reddit for you and write your username in a comment or something, so that you get the credit.

To Reddit? No, thanks.

4 Likes

Does our friendship bracelet have to look like that one or can it be different?
And you only have to join Reddit long enough to submit a pic… :wink:

Welp, stuff keeps getting darker. It’ll be some piece of work getting her out of there. She might feel a lot more comfortable in there than out here…

2 Likes

Yeah, she has not had a very happy childhood.

1 Like