Origins/Next Generation (Updates and Patches)

No idea where he got it from but there are a number of replies some of them also say the same…who knows? :grin:

3 Likes

Ah. OK, Second post translates as:

We are so close now to the anniversary date. We should get an emoji either today or next week

No insights there, then.

2 Likes

SM’s usual emoji time is about 40 minutes from now…give or take. It usually wakes me up :sleeping:

3 Likes

Coffee break?

2 Likes

You have Sean’s tweets set to give you alarms??

You’re taking this WAY too seriously! :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Well, SM RT’d a response from XBox about one of Huldera’s pics. SM seems to be captivated by Huldera’s pics. They are beautiful but also heavily edited.

5 Likes

Isn’t it always Xbox initiating these. Maybe something is going to happen Xbox wise.

I might be grasping at straws though.

2 Likes

Expecting a whole bunch of weird Monday/Tuesday…sigh…

2 Likes

Us weirdos love stuff like that! :smiley:

2 Likes

cricket cricket…its quiet…too quiet.

4 Likes

… (whistling in the ancient bones graveyard) …

3 Likes

Well, it is a few minutes until the actual anniversary. And if the Anniversary Update is a real Barn Scorching Stormer, they might be polishing up the ATLAS code as we wait so very patiently. :pray:

2 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Uhm… wasn’t NMS released on the 8th? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

That was my thought, too. That’s why, 5 days ago, I posted “10 days to the anniversary”.

3 Likes

12th on Steam

5 Likes

Truthfully, there’s some confusion about the exact “release” date. Some people got hold of early DVD copies the shops weren’t supposed to release, then Hello Games said people didn’t have the “release” version until the day 1 patch had been applied. Then there was some variation between platforms and regions. Some time between the 9th and the 12th is probably as close as you’ll get - but it’s definitely not the 3rd.

4 Likes

Seems a lot of people expecting the same:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Anniversary Update Speculation(with spoilers)

New topic created for the Frontiers updates/patches:

3 Likes