Off Exploring in the Yibolak Cloud

REPORTING IN
Came across my first truly unique find in this last session.
I found a glass type, redacted world, that had water on it and conventional botanical life.
It looked like the terrain you see sometimes where large rock formations have a sea-shell type appearance but these merged with the sandy lower ground near water to make a special and interesting planet.

So I returned back to my freighter and picked up Archeoblade 2 (my dedicated exo-makings craft) and returned to set up a base camp and spend a bit of time looking about.

As can be seen from the following image and scan, this world does indeed support conventional botanical lifeforms and is the first ‘strange-world’ I’ve come across to do so.

I then spent some time looking at the interesting hex-rendered geography and looking to see if I could locate deeper water with more plant life. The planet appears to only sustain 2 forms of plants both of the same type being the wavy arm blobs.
Took a few more pics of various features before heading off. If anyone wants to go check it out PM me for the coordinates. (Located aprox 1700ly from Etarc hub)

I’ve also recently come across a trio of more “S” ships which I’ve posted over in the megathread.

The adventure continues on…

7 Likes