Non-placeable objects on Freighter

Well, if you want it to look like that last black hole turned your freighter upside down, you are all set. :smile:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Freighter empty and Discoveries gone

This also works in bases.

2 Likes

Although expected, still good to know. Love your not-so-light tables! :rofl:

Edit:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

4 Likes

Hey, I am getting desperate. So many pieces can not be placed. I will take what I can get at this point. :grinning:
Edit: do not try this with beds, I mean, why would you anyway but, they have no bottoms.

2 Likes

Can’t place this on my freighter.

2 Likes

It appears to be the only crop that snaps into place without considering it a farming crop. It basically acts as if you are trying to place it on terrain.

1 Like

In my planet base, I use single trays and had no problem with planting it there.

3 Likes

That must have been fixed then :slight_smile: When I initially started to add power to my bases, I had noticed to not be able to plant some of the ‘Small Tray’ crops back, forcing me to reload my save and not touch them to make sure I still had them. This was on planetary bases though, not sure if the Freighter behaved differently.

2 Likes

Now I cannot seem to build the 4-way room…:weary:

I have tried multiple places.

1 Like

Only when trying to place on the main floor. A floor up and it works, so I assume it detects collision below for some reason.

1 Like

It seems that at least a majority of Freighter issues have been resolved with 2.2. I can place all objects on the first floor (I do not have a 2nd floor)
Also, am happy to say that a long-standing visual annoyance seems to be fixed. Can you spot it @DevilinPixy?

7 Likes