Freighter Storage Rooms

Cannot enter the Storage rooms on my Freighter. Will try to rebuild.

6 Likes

I just ran into the same issue - rebuilding the one didn’t help, but I didn’t try taking them all down and redoing the hallway they were set off of

Edit: you can still transfer direct from your inventory as a workaround

5 Likes

Yeah. Rebuilding one is no good.

Storage Rooms scan as Abandoned Object…

No good deleting hallway

Deleted all storage rooms and hallways…no good.

4 Likes

At least we weren’t sucked out into space like the last storage on freighter bug!

3 Likes

Reported to Zendesk. Trade Terminals are also all on the floor but can still be used. I just have to lay down to trade, :smile:

8 Likes

I am SOooo tempted… You can’t expect to dangle that in front of me, and not anticipate the punch line -

But no, I’ll behave. This time.

10 Likes

Stepped right in it didn’t I? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :grin:

4 Likes

Yea, Ill say I got a good laugh and an image and just stop right there mister. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Latest patch does now allow you to reach your Storage Rooms but the gap is still in the floor. That’s one small scary step for a man, one giant leap for HG. :smile:

EDIT: The situation is worse than I first realized…all still accessible…if you dare.

9 Likes

they thought they had resized everything … something got lost in the cracks … lol

3 Likes

BIG CRACKS! :grin:

5 Likes

Good news for those on a new save. The issue is not present. All is good and well on the GoodShip Lollipop

EDIT: I spoke too soon.

5 Likes

I thought the exact same thing…and then found the exact same thing :laughing:

3 Likes

My solution :grinning:
Don’t forget to wear your walking shoes.

4 Likes

Just as a heads up, while the floor may be glitching, you cannot actually fall through it. So the bug is entirely visual.

5 Likes

Yes, but still terrifying. :scream:

3 Likes

Not taking chances in permadeath.
You used to fall through…

2 Likes

What kind of black magic did you use to get that draw distance? :mage:

1 Like

@dersvr
My PS4, some of @toddumptious’s pixie dust, some Impulse Beans and 8 Feline Livers.
Mix in nutrient processor until glowing paste.
Coat Command Ship main bridge console liberally
& then use @DevilinPixy circular light levitation method while humming happy thoughts. Finally run around in circles in VR shouting a Gek war chant until you go green.
Simple everyday wizard stuff :clown_face:.

It’s just the standard PS4 :+1:

7 Likes