NMS: BEYOND pre-release August 14

Pretty good

More fan made fun

10 Likes

Honestly I’m only going to Sean’s tweets these days to check in with the Cloud guy, my journey with him began with, who is this jerk, what they’re doing with the clouds is incredible and if the strange artifacting is a drawback from the method used to achieve those clouds, I’m perfectly okay with that. This guy is unbelievable. Every patch he was there, demanding they fix a minor cosmetic issue.

Now when I see him, I send a like, and thank him for his consistent persistence :joy:

8 Likes

There are two persistent legends in the twitter comments.
Annihilator, Our persistent cloud guy. Started out as annoying, now he’s like the golden egg waiting to be found. I kinda feel sad if he doesn’t comment.

And then, there’s the Star Trek Nod Guy. He’s my all-time favourite now.
Star%20Trek%20Nod

4 Likes

https://steamdb.info/app/275850/depots/

A new internal change. NO notes yet

2 Likes

It is wednesday now where I live. Can I haz beyond now?

7 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

I came to post that lol

3 Likes

Bugs confirmed! :grin:

NMS 4/ever confirmed! :smile:

If he throws patch notes someone please catch. Had to shut down my PC due to a storm

11 Likes

I’m on it, I haven’t been this excited for an update ever, including Next

5 Likes
8 Likes

Why you gotta keep beating me

4 Likes

the insanity of it all … look at all the comments, if it doesn’t crash after updating and works … this will put HG in the news!!! WORLD WIDE!

5 Likes

You can have the next one :hugs:

Hope the quintillions of replies didn’t break SM’s phone. :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t bother making a base in NEXT. Not one that I cared about. I’m really happy that people’s bases will be safe this time around. <3

3 Likes

Looking forward to doing a bit of base tourism tomorrow now :smiley:

5 Likes

That could be a thing in BEYOND. Stand in the Nexus booking tours of awesome bases. :grinning:

5 Likes

Seems like he’s done for the night, I’m gonna stop smashing refresh now

2 Likes

Never let down your guard!

7 Likes