NEXT Drop Time

No chance of any huge delay at this point…the most delay possible now is a platform or two being late by a few hours.

2 Likes

Much obliged haha. I will wait for the call like Neo. I warned everyone that once I leave work I am leaving this plane of reality for several hours and cannot be reached.

2 Likes

My work said they were calling me tonight i said you can try

2 Likes

It’s still around the lunch-time area for HG right now, and there is a TGI’s below their offices…

1 Like

You mean apart form this?

If NEXT wasn’t coming to GOG they wouldn’t have added to to the buy now page they created yesterday…it might not do multiplayer or live events as we know that’s been an issue in the past with GOG but it is getting NEXT.

1 Like

16 minutes left until the patch supposedly drops :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Here’s hoping PSN doesn’t decide to wait two more hours.

How many gigabytes was atlas rises?

There’s over 16,000 people online on the Reddit sub at the moment!

I keep seeing 2pm and 4pm for the UK.

2pm according to some tech site and 4pm is for the psn event. That’s what people are basing that off.

Well, 1 minute past 2 and no update :unamused:

Looks like a couple more hours.

All of this time played is only Atlas Rises… had a previous save pre-AR but I changed my account name on Steam so all the counters reset… just thought I’d mention I will NEVER get to 1000 hours playtime :cry:

bild

4 Likes

Looks like 4pm!!!

1 Like
1 Like

I managed 300 combined with 90 on atlas rises,way to go thou almost 1000!!! Wish I had time to play more

1 Like

Super Shizzle is happening go Sean go Sean!!!

Amateur.

Time%20Played

15 Likes

Over 28,000 people currently active on the NMS subreddit!

EDIT: 30k plus now!

1 Like