Multi-Tools 🔫

The Abyss strikes again

3 Likes

I know it. I was thinking the exact same thing. You figure they’re leading up to something? I sure do. - Abyss has become the new naming system. And it’s elsewhere. - Perhaps we should reconsider an old thread…

2 Likes

I think the abyss and the world of glass are one in the same. Water seems to have something to do with connecting the two worlds. I guess we’ll never know unless we can find Laylaps and get it to share some stories with us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A traveller at one of the graves does as well

2 Likes

Interesting factoid:

Slightly different spelling, but…

Also note: "At least one version of the Procris story asserts that Laelaps was a gift to her from the goddess Artemis. "

Hmm…

3 Likes

I had done some research on this myself, somehow glossed over the part about Artemis :astonished:

Was hoping to start some discussion on the new lore there. I’d been searching online for a repository for the new stuff to share and discuss in that thread but my searches have brought up nothing, which means I may have to step in to reddit * gulp *

1 Like

This one’s a pretty neat alien multi-tool. I like the color palette and the design.
Seed: 0xC6EE97DFF6EB9944

7 Likes

Thank you version 1.57, screenshots now working.

10 Likes

Seeing the name “Abyss” so much lately, I decided to check yours. And similar to yours, I’ve also seen “Messenger of the Nexus”. | Nexus: “A connection or link between things.” :thinking:

Hello Games have really outdone themselves in their attention to detail. Crystals even capture the light.

0xC6EE97DFF6EB9944

6 Likes

Posted on Discord by Xplosiv - Euclid

8 Likes

That’s the first multitool I’ve seen with a black crystal. It looks pretty cool!

2 Likes

And here’s your second.

Seed: 0x1DCC5CE8F2E6558D
Signal Booster: 0D60:0080:0C42:00F9 (Planet 1 // Euclid)

8 Likes

A compact pistol that gave me some Overwatch vibes:

7 Likes

Found in the Space Station, also has s scanner and mining modules.

11 Likes

24 Slot S Class Experimental MT with decent stats

This MT I found in the Anomoly in the system the portal address will take you if you feel lucky. This one may be out of sight for a while. Unless the Anomoly shows up with a scan and its there again, This is in EUCLID on PC NORMAL. The one thing about this that is so different is there are on crystals anywhere on it.
EDIT: This MT does NOT come with the upgrades. I installed all of those before a pic was taken and before I decided to post it. One that was included was the Advanced Mining.

11 Likes

Beautiful, Multitool! Thank you for sharing it.

3 Likes

Thank you. Xaine is one person I know who is going to attempt to locate it. Some say the anomoly is tied directly to me and noone will ever see but me. Xaine thinks its a possibilty that it may appear on the space station or one of the other planets in this system.

I had to edit that to state is does not come with the upgrades.

4 Likes

I agree with Xaine. If the multitool appeared at the anomaly, it represents an actual multitool that is in the system from my observation. Although, it is correct that another player’s anomaly will likely present a different multitool.

If I was not busy with visitors, I would jump on to help locate this on PS4 this weekend.

As side notes, I recently found a green with circles experimental MT that I am still looking for the S in the same way, but I did find the A-24. And unfortunately, the location of the original alien S-24 I found turned into a barren rock with the NEXT update. A new S-24 location would definitely be useful.

6 Likes

Agreed.
May take multiple searches but should show up at some location.

8 Likes

My suspicion is that the anomaly multi-tools would be somewhere in the System. Though I have never had the patience to check this. But why else tantalise us with sometimes great looking multi-tool kit but with always dreadful specs? I sometimes take a screen grab for memory sake.

I once followed a published multi-tool portal address and found the S-Class. All it took was maybe three or four searches for a minor settlement dwelling. Probably the appearances are timed to become available again once? I don’t think it had been found in a while, but it did take only a few visited settlements to find it.

The multi-tools found on spacestation workshops can also be found in the station system. I presume on any planet in that system? I’m not sure but it would make sense otherwise we would go crazy… More than we already are!

6 Likes