Microsoft E3 Conference June 10th, 2018

We’ve had some clues in Waking Titan that something important may be happening June 10th. As many of us know, this is also the day of the Microsoft Conference at E3. Let’s discuss and report news about this conference here in case we do get any info about No Man’s Sky from the developers of Xbox.

If there is a livestream of this E3 conference, please post a link for it here at that time.

6 Likes

What: Microsoft’s press conference

When: 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 11)

Where: Microsoft Theater in LA Live

How to Watch: The broadcast will air online on the company’s Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer channels.

——————

Source Article:

The Line-Up

Source:

4 Likes

Will it be livestreamed on Microsoft’s Youtube channel or Xbox’s?

Edit: Never mind, Xbox’s channel said Inside Xbox will be live at E3.

Edit again: Actually no, the video said Inside Xbox would be live on the 11th, not the 10th

3 Likes

It’s kinda confusing. If you click the You-Tube hyer-link that I posted above, it lists all the upcoming live-streams.
I haven’t looked at the Twitch or Mixer.

1 Like

My browser (on PS4) doesn’t support Youtube Gaming. So I guess it won’t be on normal Youtube?

3 Likes

I’ll have to dig and do more research. I’ll post if I come up with anything that can be useful for those on different platforms and such.

1 Like

Surely they will post it to YouTube, at least I hope so. I will miss it…of course, if there is anything NMS related I am certain someone out there will record it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Has a game (non-sequel) ever reappeared at E3? Just curious.

L Plays Gaming is Live Streaming E3 now! :birthday:
Here’s the link to his You-Tube Channel:

2 Likes
2 Likes

For those unable to watch, we’re 30 minutes in and nothing, yet…

1 Like

Update: ^ hour in and still… nothing.

2 Likes

Well I don’t know how they can show it now after what they just said :frowning:

1 Like

Dang! I know, right?! It’s been 1 1/2 hours now and nope… not a thing.

1 Like

To say it’s a major let down would be an understatement. I was really wanting this today, seems like everything is disappointing lately lol

1 Like

No Man’s Sky was not featured at Microsoft’s conference.

Well, what a load of drivel that was. The games industry is in a parlous state.

I might be interested in the new Fallout 76 - but not if it turns out to be an on-line game.

I had very high hopes for Cyberpunk - but it looks like CD Projekt Red have dropped the ball on that one.

As for the rest… forget it.

6 Likes

So we have to wait till 1.30am on tuesday morning for sony in uk

1 Like

The only one that my household is interested in is PUBG :laughing:

1 Like

Thought emily was taking over for a second at the end there

1 Like