May 22-26 New WT Commands and Cont'd Dev Kit Arrivals

We just an e-mail from Old Gods!!!

Here we go.

Raw text from Email

CSD

Important message for Citizen Scientist
[xxxxxxxxxx]

CSD ID 41634

All members are invited to install the Uplink SATCOM-70 app and gather key telemetry around the world. You can access the app on desktop, tablet or mobile. On mobile, you will also see detailed instructions on how to correctly install the app. Please be sure to use Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS.

URL: uplink.satcom-70.com

In the Uplink app, activate the geolocalization and click the ā€˜Gather Dataā€™ button. If you can, gather the data when the satellite is as close as possible to your location. Itā€™s important to note that we will validate your signal strength but we DO NOT save your location.

When the message ā€œDevice successfully syncedā€ appears onscreen and the red dot is blinking, you have completed your task. We will contact you with further instructions.

You can track the satellite in real time on our SATCOM dashboard:
URL: www.satcom-70.com

Every time a Citizen Scientist gathers telemetry data through the Uplink app, it is added to a database that these engineers are using to repair corrupted subroutines and restore network stability. This helps the engineers at Myriad to diagnose and repair the global network.

It should take about a week to gather enough data, but it could take less time depending on how many Citizen Scientists across the world help us.

Earlier this year, a company called W/ARE tech revealed a new headset promising to harness the power of dreams for productivity, relaxation, and gaming. Files were intercepted by their development community at PAX East in Boston this past April.

These files pointed to a W/ARE developer, Arnaud Lacours. Not long after these files were intercepted, one of W/AREā€™s research & development staff was reported missing.

The W/ARE development community retraced his footsteps from Montreal to Paris to London, meeting with representatives of the company in each location.

The Atlas Foundation was called in to assist W/ARE with technical issues they were beginning to experience. Because W/ARE hosts some of their software on the Myriad satellite network, their difficulties began to have impacts on Myriad, which in turn affected some of our own projects. Notably, Loop16 has suffered severe damage to its communication and pre-cognitive subroutines.

Through the incredible work of our CSD community, this hologram was unlocked
through the Mercury process on May 26th.

In order to repair the Myriad satellite network, we will need to work as a team.

We are now preparing for a critical new phase of this project, which will need extensive support from the Citizen Science Division. You can collaborate with other Citizen Scientists and follow for updates on our progress using these resources:

Discussion: Reddit NMS
Forums: Atlas CSD
Ressources: Game Detectives
Live Chat: Discord

10 Likes

can someone let me know when itā€™s over Lanzarote please

1 Like

Somebody already lives on Mars! Beautiful placeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m here. Holy shit everytime I start to do something else shit happens. I was contacted by Mercury process but because I didnā€™t answer right away, they deleted their message hence the youtube link for the hologram video.

7 Likes

I think we need to use signal strength to figure out a real world location.

Someone posted this earlier, itā€™s a great way to see when the satellite is about to pass over,

https://orbit-tracker.com/satellite/41634

For any discussion involving the new email and new task, I suggest we move here:

Feel free to continue discussion here when it comes to the past events that happened in this topic.

Please go here for a quick peek at that hologram thingy Twitch

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s over Lanzarote, right now. If I Googled your location correctly. :smiley:

1 Like

I have an app on my phone called Heavens Above, It has all the satellite info you could need. This satellite is listed and it tells me next pass and shows path. Next overhead pass for my current location, near Palm Springs California, is 22:12 on 5 -27. It will pass near at 21:57 today. Anyway, Heavens Above gives you next pass times for your current location.

2 Likes

Heavens Above app also has an alarm you can set for whatever satellite you are waiting for.

Thanks, im not going to be there until Tuesday tho, in UK at the mo, the problem I have is I canā€™t access the satalite traking site from my phone, Iā€™ve tried desktop site but no luck, so if someone could pm me if/when its over UK until tue and then if/when it passes over Lanzarote from tue it would be a massive help! :+1:

1 Like

Created a Twitch clip showing the Hologram from @bcatrek

3 Likes

Thanks thatā€™s great!!

3 Likes

App loaded, ready to synchronize! o7

4 Likes

Hey finnerty I canā€™t view the site either but would like to know when itā€™s over my location.

What is the name of the satellite on the heavens above app?

There are links to alternative sites. Also, I guess this is the thread for the next step of the ARG. (The Myriad app part and the email from Old Gods.)

My turn coming up on the next pass. Hope I donā€™t fall asleep before thenā€¦ :flushed:

1 Like