May 17 - 19 Final 5 Glyphs Active / SM Interview / Voice Recordings Task

We all live in a yellow submarine.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter. I can split them. As long as I get 100 sentences, I don’t care how they arrive.

2 Likes

Any Wikipedia article.

8 Likes

what could it be guys?

1 Like

A ship you can have your friends in? :smiley: Looks like a mid size!

4 Likes

Looks like a ship with a Turret on top for my wing man to use against all those Pirates who are going to try and prey on me. :wink:

4 Likes

I think you’re right. The turret on the top looks pretty large. And some kind of docking bay in the front

4 Likes

There is another turret belly side

3 Likes

I’m gonna have dreams of adventures tonight lol
But seriously, that looks friggin amazing!
:grin::grin::rocket::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I am all out of likes. I don’t know where they keep going! here :heart:

6 Likes

I ran out lastnight lol

2 Likes

“The Sentinel Droid Horde is making it’s way up the ridge! Fall back to dropship!”

“Roger that, Captain! You guys get in there and fire up the engines, I’ll hold them off 'till we’re ready to launch!”

4 Likes

“RAYS SHIELDS!” lol

3 Likes

Here is a nice summary for today and I am happy with the events because we got a sneak peek. :sunglasses:
On the 19th of May, the reddit post was updated to contain a hint to the puzzle. Upon finding this hint, players realized that they needed to reorder the stars according to their background color. After this, the stars were numbered 1-7. That number then told players which letter out of the star name to take. This gave players the letters ANNAETN which was found to be an anagram for ANTENNA, which when put into the waking titan terminal, gave a new image.

When unscrambled, the following text was given:

Reconstructing language database
Protocol
bit.ly/2KEkJVF
Comment with filename of Wikipedia DB ending with D97C0
Then, the wikipedia database with the filename D567CE8E2EC4792A99197FB61DEAEBD70ADD97C0 was found. The name was commented on the post, then the post was edited to the following:

D567CE8E2EC4792A99197FB61DEAEBD70ADD97C0 - Valid . Command updated - Erpbirel . System entering standby . CR now loading satcom-70.com . Support instructions: igS4Tzd6
The satcom-70 website was then updated. Erpbirel was a terminal command for waking titan that lead to an image. The second part, Support instructions: igS4Tzd6 was found to be a part of the URL for a pastebin link. The text of the pastebin is as follows:

Vocal reconstruction database required
Source: Wikipedia (any article)
Length: 1 sentence
Format: MP3 audio
Minimum samples : 100
Minimum languages: 5
Minimum unique voices: 33
Sample origin: Homo sapiens
Upload instructions: Submit all samples in a single message to u/satcom-70
Deadline : Tuesday May 22nd, 10am eastern time

13 Likes

Hope you are right!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Been working on it…
SubFreighter1!
SubFreighter2b

!

16 Likes

Mannnnnn that was a LOT to read but in the end we got sneak peaks of future content just likelast year! I love it!

It looks like potentially procedurally generated battle ships! Two can be seen with the same hexagon design in the center, its a subtle thing, but it seems to be suggesting that its the same ship/type so maybe its a hint to the ability to customize the same ship? :scream:

7 Likes