May 17 - 19 Final 5 Glyphs Active / SM Interview / Voice Recordings Task

Thank you! Someone with some answers. Was anything done with these?

1 Like

I could have worded it differently, as I donā€™t think any of the images or the sound files from those documents lead to anything, other than finding a couple of sources. One of the audio files is for example from two cellphones trying to communicate:

1 Like

Ok. Well at least that is all cleared up. Thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been looking at Chateauā€™s, town halls and churches all day!

Solved last Sunday? Feel a bit of an idiot now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s okay. Since it had not been added to the wiki, none of us knew if it was old stuff or not. I notice they have updated the wiki with this in the last few hours.

This page is a work in progress, and will be updated as new developments emerge. If you notice something that hasn't been added, feel free to add it, or contact a Wiki Editor.
1 Like

I wasnā€™t even aware of the images and I have been following the discord and this forum. Where was it listed, is there another ARG forum that we should be following as well?

I do not know. @DevilinPixy stated they were discussed on the Game Detectives Discord. @unique posted it here this morning.

1 Like

Just when I thought it couldnt get any more confusing :crazy_face:

The data for these images was first shared on the 14th over on the main WT thread by bcatrek: May 12-15 STU44 1$ HAPP3N1NG Command Center v12 CRASHED + Arnaud's Health - #63 by bcatrek

I was trying to paste the links into imagur, missed the dropbox connection, even though thatā€™s where the original files came from, duh! Before grey, there was blondeā€¦

4 Likes

Ha ha! Thatā€™s okay. Thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™m sad about game. Iā€™m afraid we just have multiplayer on NEXT update. I hope they add more content.

So based on message today looks like PS4 players will not be getting NEXT any earlier - rats!

From HG on Xbox news

Notice last sentenceā€¦ :smiley:

5 Likes

Nope. But people in the US will get it 3 days before UKā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ideas:
The train picture could be related to Mr. Zhengā€™s disappearance while on a train.
The license plate on the car in m3 looks like a British plate, possibly relating to how a briefcase was found in London.
Thereā€™s a lot of referencing to mirrors in this ARG.

1 Like

Myriad website just changed! It says command center is updating now

6 Likes

Beijing 55 Tbps?? Holy s-ballz what are they uploading? I see one of two posible choices: The entire collection of any human thoughts and texts and artwork ever made since forever - or - my wifeā€™s diary.

Whatever it is, Beijing is up to something!

Edit spelling

7 Likes

when you type in precon007 into waking titan there is an x where the link to the first picture wouldā€™ve been

7 Likes

Thatā€™s the pic with the envelope saying ā€œUSAā€ on it, right? (the pic thatā€™s missing I mean)

2 Likes

that appears to be correct

3 Likes