May 12-15 STU44 1$ HAPP3N1NG Command Center v12 CRASHED + Arnaud's Health

@DevilinPixy usually keeps us updated as things are happening, but she may be busy with Mother’s Day today like Peaceful Gamer is.

2 Likes

I have a phone, maybe i can record it. Not too sure because i only have one phone.

@MacForADay Good questions!

afaik we can access the m1,m2, etc pic files and the clyp.it sound files, but we haven’t made any sensible use of them so far… some have theorized that the picture files triangulate Arnaud’s home before moving to Montreal (i.e. in homeland France), but what does it all mean?

Btw, the song La Vie En Rose is just about the most “frenchie” you can become culture wise…

3 Likes

Are you guys and gals all aware of this
https://twitter.com/shaunssky/status/995636384554680320?s=21

3 Likes

And just btw… I don’t know if it’s a stroke of “luck” or coincidence, that our gameplay footage as supplied by @DevilinPixy and edited by me had garbled Audio, while at the same time Arnaud also had garbled audio in his pre-release versions…

2 Likes

Here is the first pastebin:

and here is the second:

Warning: TIN FOIL HAT is mandatory!!

2 Likes

Isn’t it data at the end of the audio file “La vie en rose” ? It remembers me the sound on the cassettes from old softwares.

1 Like

Myriad webpage was just updated:
http://www.myriad-70.com/status/

4 Likes

Do any of the new employee IDs give something on WT website when you type them in?

1 Like

@MacForADay I tried with the first one, no luck

3 Likes

The last 2 client docs is Arnaud’s

3 Likes

Wow… Talk about a botched launch! So we got some dump.logs from V/ARE users… Three failed to run and one got trapped in the simulation… The tale reads to me like the abandoned building lore, ingame. In all its lovecraftian glory.

Just to tie-in with my own Legion pet peeve, our dear Roko’s basilisk; Emily could be our Shadow King.

Then we got the customer service transcripts… They are treated with deference, and they are at the same time clients and employees… Friggin weird.

Also, as smooth as they talk, some users/clients/employees, tried to rip off their units… The program was allowed to continue with this kind of things being known.

4 Likes

I’m doin’ the best I can!! :sweat:
In the end, it will all be worth it! Current recap is getting divided into smaller parts. That should tell you how much detail I’m going into. lol.

9 Likes

You better… V/ARE said they would take measures against anyone withholding information. And somehow they make Sophie Dubois look like Mother Teresa, as they say…

4 Likes

So it has all been solved. Everything is done. What does it mean? Did it yield anything useful? Has anyone noticed how loooooong Phase 4 has been? Will we ever unlock the next glyph?

6 Likes

We will unlock the next glyph, it’ll just take some time.

2 Likes

Who or what said phase 4 was over?
Never mind, you didn’t actually say it was over.

3 Likes

Here is my summary and take on all that happened

8 Likes

Highly recommend everyone here to watch @MacForADay youtube channel! He does great NMS videos and is very good at explaining and helping you on things releated to the game.

6 Likes

Remember, W/ARE said it would contact the contest winners EARLY THIS WEEK about shipping them their dev kits, so beware of that.

…pun wasn’t intended.

6 Likes