May 12-15 STU44 1$ HAPP3N1NG Command Center v12 CRASHED + Arnaud's Health

La vi en Rose

Edit: I guess that’s already been figured out from what @bcatrek told me on Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Matador

Oh now I see we’re doing investigations here as well! Great stuff, I never “feel at home” on discord… :laughing:

So yeah, the song is “La vie en Rose” … search on YT for Edith Piaff (name of singer) and this song, you’ll find it!

7 Likes

Is there ARG confirmation that it is the correct song? Did it help solve anything?

2 Likes

Thing is, i know this song … I have listened to it since I was 20 (and I’m a very old person by now :smiley: )… but I don’t know if it helps to solve anything… what do you think? Here are the lyrics:

FRENCH
Des yeux qui font baisser les miens
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche
Voila le portrait sans retouche
De l’homme auquel j’appartiens

Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Qu’il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose.

Il me dit des mots d’amour
Des mots de tous les jours
Et ça me fait quelque chose.

ENGLISH (Louis Armstrong famous cover)
Hold me close and hold me fast
This magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose

When you kiss me, heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see la vie en rose

When you press me to your heart
I’m in a world apart
A world where roses bloom

And when you speak, angels, sing from above
Everyday words seem
to turn into love songs

4 Likes

4 Likes

Good find! I just replied in a tweet by CSD Games!

4 Likes

Well, a world where roses bloom is better than a world filled with shards of glass :laughing:

3 Likes

Uh oh, more lambs to the slaughter…

3 Likes

Of course, 40 new employees really means “adding 40 new minds to experiment with and add to our neural net using the Dreamscape device.” -)

TQQdles™

4 Likes

There are 4 files listed as locked by Monarch. Do you suppose we are unlocking them with this puzzle?

@Dolnor W/ARE are hiring the entire CSD Games! :laughing:
We are 38 people, plus Tuck in the fast food diner, and Nancy from “Cakes and Bakes” !!

@sheralmyst
I think these files have been unlocked! They are referenced here:

7 Likes

Thanks! I really wish people wouldn’t forget we exist here…some of us have no other means of knowing what is happening in the ARG.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the Wiki of the Game Detectives! They also do a really good summary, and I loooove @kyle-culver’s Waking Titan videos, pity he makes them so seldom … :wink:

3 Likes

Yes. I just like to watch the puzzles being solved, not just look up the answers later.

1 Like

LOL! -) Well, hopefully I can “tele-commute” because I don’t plan to commute to Canada! -)

TQQdles™

1 Like

Has anyone decifered what these documents mean or found a use for the codes?

1 Like

@DevilinPixy usually keeps us updated as things are happening, but she may be busy with Mother’s Day today like Peaceful Gamer is.

2 Likes

I have a phone, maybe i can record it. Not too sure because i only have one phone.

@MacForADay Good questions!

afaik we can access the m1,m2, etc pic files and the clyp.it sound files, but we haven’t made any sensible use of them so far… some have theorized that the picture files triangulate Arnaud’s home before moving to Montreal (i.e. in homeland France), but what does it all mean?

Btw, the song La Vie En Rose is just about the most “frenchie” you can become culture wise…

3 Likes

Are you guys and gals all aware of this
https://twitter.com/shaunssky/status/995636384554680320?s=21

3 Likes