Losing Atlas Passes and Translators

I was working on a Depot Raid mission from the Nexus. I died. Reloaded. Picked up my stuff. Did not check to see if it was all there or not. I left for the Anomaly to turn in my mission. Upon entering, the screen went blank and I had to shut my PC down to recover. When I restarted, I was in a lobby full of Russians…again. Then I noticed that my Atlas Passes were all gone as well as my Translator modules.
Also, the depot looked like this after I died.

Just realized I also lot all of my portables, refiner etc…

4 Likes

I experienced a glitch on a depot raid where it didn’t acknowledge all the containers were destroyed.
There is a known issue where you cannot use your ship but it seems the same applies to high jet-packing too.
I’ll repeat my methods, (plasma fire while jetpacking in from high above), next opportunity to see if it is a once-off issue or a bug.

4 Likes

I destroyed them all on foot and completed the mission. Picked up my grave before leaving for the Anomaly.
I just now reloaded a manual save which put me back on the Anomaly. It restored my Atlas Passes but not my translator upgrades. Of course, this caused me to lose the depot mission all together so now I will try to find some bones…

hmmmm…so now the game has crashed again. Got this message, a first for me.

I am going to cook some lunch and take a break.

3 Likes

In my newest save, I’ve recklessly blown myself up with my plasma launcher :fireworks: a few times & have not noticed any tech going missing after regenerating.
I have not respawned on the anomoly though… might be connected? :thinking:

5 Likes

Well dang it! Had to restart again after that crash and my Atlas Passes are gone again…
I have travelled to at least a dozen systems and I cannot find the translator module upgrades…have they been removed?

5 Likes

Aren’t they just a tech you get from the anomoly and then build?

3 Likes

Not in my list of things to build. I had three upgrade modules installed. Now I cannot find them again. I thought they came from the suit modules on the space stations.

3 Likes

I was thinking of the tech you bought from the exosuit dude (dudess?) on the anomoly.

4 Likes

ok. You are correct. On the anomaly. For some reason they no longer showed and were not in my list. They have now returned upon starting the game today. Who knows. NMS craziness. :scream: I still had to rebuild my Atlas Passes.

5 Likes

Cool. At least you’ve got them back again.

3 Likes