Loose Ends

im almost 100% convinced we cycle back through the existing sites again…

OLD ONES, rather than Old Gods, though it does sound very Lovecraftian. This one might be a coincidence, I’m beginning to think.

I took the Hamlet quotation to be a clue that the numbers we were voting on didn’t have a ‘right’ answer – that all had valid reasons to choose (not good or bad but thinking makes them so); we’d just get that number of keys.

(Or maybe we’d always have got 80 regardless – the figure of 100 keys that came of the next round of voting didn’t seem to relate to the answer chosen.)

2 Likes

Might be, though that clue was long before the voting. It is hard to prove if it belongs to anything in particular or not, but I agree it might be possible.
Then again, I’m not even entirely sure there wasn’t a “right” answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The waiting, it burns

Has the latest PDF been discussed anywhere? I can’t seem to find anything and there looks to be some cool stuff on it.

It is first linked here: https://forums.etarc.org/t/atlas-65-com-has-launched/1113/234 there is also some debate on it in that topic. It does however not appear to have a dedicated thread. There are however some topics discussing the open ends, like this one.

1 Like