Locked Glyphs theories

I have to say it does look remarkable like it!! :smiley:

I wonder if the tenth glyph corresponds to the original image from wakingtitan.com. If so, it would be indicating the wedge with 16 as the passcode, correct?

That’s what I was thinking, great minds😃

Thanks, DevilinPixy. So now we have this - you’ll have to live with the red one, because white on a white background is just a tad indistinct - as in invisible.

Redglyph

3 Likes

4 Likes

Have some variety :wink:
Icon Set mix

9 Likes

Looks like an Andy warhole :+1:

2 Likes

It reminds me to the end of the runway inside space-stations…

2 Likes

Yes, I think so, too. We will need to know “the secret language of the glyphs” to make the portals work after the coming update.

Like @Raist said:

3 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that the Seventh Glyph looks like a Google Map pin? :earth_americas:

1 Like

Yeas I said that earlier in in this thread, it’s about when @Polyphemus says it looks like an air balloon

1 Like

Could the next glyph (the moon one) have anything to do with the eclipse coming up or is that happening closer to predicted update time?

1 Like

That’s on Aug. 21st. Hopefully by that time we’re playing on 1.3…

2 Likes

It might lead to some kind of eclipse related answer but they can’t wait 3 weeks to do it in conjunction with the event.

1 Like

It also looks like the globe held by Atlas (earth).

1 Like

It could be related to astrology, there were astrology themes in the last live drop.

I’ve read somewhere either here or on reddit that the Glyphs might be related to what’s gonna be in the update. The “moon” looks a lot like coordinates on a planet (especially because of the horizontal line) so maybe we’ll have a better way to keep track of our position on each planet.

1 Like

Glyph 10 or “hexagon” looks like one of the space stations in the game, number 3 looks like a person waking up (maybe a titan? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ). It also remembers a little the stance of atlas in the NY statue…

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense, maybe the remaining locked glyphs after the moon one will be linked to data collection in NMS i.e. Discoveries post update maybe?

1 Like

It’s a human being with it’s arms raised, as if signalling or wanting to be noticed. Leading to Etarc forums, which is the meeting point for us humans to interact with each other. Pretty straightforward no?

3 Likes