Let's create an indie dev studio!

Great submission answers!

2 Likes

IT Systems Engineer
I can do all work from connecting your phone to the email server - threw setup and cluster of the Game Servers or configuration of cloud hosting/ deployment. I like to say I can do anything IT except design new hardware and write code.

6 Likes

I like your ideas @LPlaysGaming !!
To make a twitter account would be easy, but maybe we need a logo for CSD games first? Any ideas?

1 Like

@HypoLord you wrote something about graphics? Would it be possible to make a simple logo for CSD Games? Something we can put up on a twitter account?

If anybody else feels they can contribute with this please give us a shout! I’m right now on vacations in India and try to connect as often as I can :smiley:

1 Like

Was messing around with Inkscape … which means I also have a proper SVG if wanted.

12 Likes

I can actually design a website using HTML and CSS and HTML+. I was learning Javascript untill I got busy and had no time to learn coding for awhile and just sorta left it alone from there. But websites like WIX or Wordpress can get you started with a legitamate website for cheap. But if you just want a mockup, you can make an easy website on WIX for free with a large variety of templates that are actually so impressive and so easy to create that… I stopped webdesigning. lol.

You can whip up a quick CSD studio company website and screenshot it on a laptop.

You can use all of WIX’s features right from the start and only have to pay if you want to publish the site on the internet.

7 Likes

Count me in pre-alpha tester/bug hunter extreme… genuinely years of experience on barely playable/post concept :blush:

6 Likes

@DevilinPixy wow that’s awesome!

2 Likes

Guys! I created a tentative twitter account using @DevilinPixy 's logo! Please let me know what you think!

Then, we can start to think about what to tweet and how to interact with Ware and Hello Games.

This might all be for nothing, but I’m very excited to see if anything comes out of this!

https://mobile.twitter.com/csd_games

7 Likes

ooh can I be in on this too?!?!
Pretty please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, i’m a bit late @bcatrek
Count me in as Hardware Engineer, please!

5 Likes

(PM and i’ll edit/ WIP/ only 10 users could be mentionned by post :frowning: )

Sum Up :
CSDgames
Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/csd_games
email : CSD@cyberdude.com

Lore writers / story creators :
@Sith921 @lordkenpo @Jupiter.blues

Graphics/ Art design/ PR / Music :
@Argh @HypoLord @arpoja @LPlaysGaming @FRANK_CADILLAC

8 Likes

Network security/ IT systems/workflow automation/ Hardware :
@Matador @xdragon @zeff013 @William

Content consultants, beta/pre-alpha testers, bug finders :
@LordMarkov @Mad-Hatter @nmsgalaxy @Sundagger

7 Likes

Marketing/web designer :
@heartphone @Jupiter.blues @arpoja

Project manager/ CEO :
@bcatrek

@l2619 @dolnor Can you please be more explicit on your role?

5 Likes

Coding/Modelling/character design :
@DevilinPixy @zsigmond @Xion4012 @CharM14

Head custodial Engineer /Cleaning lady :
@Abu_madiel @sheralmyst

5 Likes

I’d be really interested, not sure in what role but I’m quite good at art, currently saving for a graphics tablet/surface pro to explore digital art more

5 Likes

I can make video presentations…

3 Likes

Love the twitter account… This is all looking really good :smiley:

7 Likes

:slight_smile: I thought it was quite apparent…

@bcatrek is the project manager/ producer

5 Likes

On marketing role, I think I could sell snow to people living in Alaska.

5 Likes