June 7 Loop16 Seq 29

It contains morse code that translates to

I AWOKE FROM A NIGHTMARE
SCREAMS OF ANGER ENGULFED IN FLAME
AND THEN TEN THOUSAND BRANCHING FUTURES

I SAW SACRAMENTO
TWELVE DREAMING WITHOUT SLEEP
BURIED IN A CONSTELLATION

So its got to be about the hate the game received and the 10,000 csd passes, we are the future

Again about Sacremento, is she saying E3 will rectify everything with a trailer

10 Likes

Yes. I was wondering if the 12 dreaming without sleep referred to the 12 faces in the image we received a while back. I am looking for it.

5 Likes

Its something about Lucid dreams in a constellation, maybe we will have everything fulfilled amongst all the stars (games) of E3, once we see the Next trailer

2 Likes

It does seem very prophetic! Then, does"10,000 branching futures" imply that we’re all manifestations of the same dreaming entity?

Sounds super Vedic to me.

7 Likes

Also, i remember that the original Hello Games team during launch was about 12 strong. Would that imply then, that the 12 faces buried in a constellation (perhaps entwined working together towards a common goal) without sleep. Would we see them there? (at E3)

*Polishes the TinFoil Hat *

10 Likes

Probably this one yes

1 Like

Yes, you got it, it has to be, after all the hard work those devs have tuned it all around with Next, everything has fallen into place, the stars aligned in a Constellation

omg i cant wait for Sunday

It’s talking about sacramento, which isn’t far from LA, so probably the E3, the twelve dremaing could be referring to the publishers.
A game comes from the minds of the ones working on it, the same way a dream comes from the mind of someone who’s sleeping.
So a sleepless dream, may refer to a game, and twelve might be the developers of said game (I don’t think I need to say which game It’s referring to).

This is a strech, but still. who knows?

Might also be referring to people linked to the W/ARE hardware, which are in a sort of dream.

6 Likes

I’d say the reference is pretty clear. Sacramento is the lab where the corrupted data is coming from, and we know about the sleepers, so it would make a lot of sense if the two were connected. Which could mean that the sleepers are what’s causing emily so much trouble, for whatever reason.
I don’t think sacramento has any direct relation to E3 (which is in LA). The fact that it’s the lab where the corrupted data is coming from really seems a lot more significant to the ARG.
Not convinced the first part is a reference to NMS/HG directly, but I like the interpretation.

The big, question, of course, is what “buried in a constelation” could mean. If it would be saying “buried with a constellation”, I might have an idea…" :smile:

8 Likes

Could Null, Apollo Artemis and the traveller be brought out of the Lab and out of the simulation from Sacremento and brought to the E3 stage as a 4 player co-op team playing the demo of Next ? And so begins the new game out of the Simulation

6 Likes

Had a similar idea

She hasn’t read mine out yet about space whales! :smiley:

3 Likes

“10,000 branching futures” imply… How many Atlas Pass #4 were printed and still being mailed? -)

TQQdles™

6 Likes

By my estimate… 5000 to 7500. But maybe I’m clinging to that because I have not received one?

2 Likes

|Total Passes Recorded|||2,262|

|Existing but Unrecorded Passes|||4,100|

|Highest Known Serial|||06362|

Something like 3500 are still missing if https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TrNnrCzg8H7cbbAE6lIOFQ7JK8aTSKjxY9Q1i8EfjBs/edit#gid=1893459896 is right.

5 Likes

I just learned that Sacramento has a Space Center with a Planetarium. Does that have any significance to this? A drop? A constellation to find?

Discovery Museum Science & Space Center
3615 Auburn Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916) 808-3942

On their website they have a nice statement which says:

"Forces of the universe make stars shine, planets orbit, and galaxies hold together complex extraterrestrial systems. When matter and energy work in synchronicity, incredible things happen in the vastness of space. "

7 Likes

Would the remaining passes be the special ones that i’m sure have been mentioned about the possibility of winning?

1 Like

Maybe the ‘Twelve Dreaming’ hints at 12 Glyphs and we have to find a ‘constellation’ to visit?

Also an interesting coincidence, the morse message was split across two channels a left and right. The brain is divided into a left and right side.

The left side of the brain is responsible for controlling the right side of the body. It also performs tasks that have to do with logic, such as in science and mathematics. On the other hand, the right hemisphere coordinates the left side of the body, and performs tasks that have do with creativity and the arts.

I wonder why the morse was encoded in two parts.

If you search in Google maps Sacramento 12 there are several buildings with the number 12 in it. Not sure if they align to a constellation.

1 Like

The special ones are goint to be just sixteen of them… By most accounts, there are a couple thousand missing. Maybe lost during transport… Or intercepted by V/ARE operatives tryig to score at eBay!

2 Likes