June 30-Precon007 data dump 4-Live Drop, a plushie awaits

It remembers me few week ago when a friend of mine visited me. I was taking a photo of a dusty mirror with korean word written on it in the dust. He then asked me “what the f… are you doing ?”
So i answered i took a picture of a korean name on a mirror to save a girl stucked in the matrix…

So I had to explain him what an ARG was before he called psychiatric urgencies :joy:

12 Likes

Imagine that… I had to explain why I was learning to plait an old shoe lace and bit of string to make a bracelet. Then run around a Cathedral grounds with it looking for a bench … LOL

7 Likes

This also reminds me of paying a taxi driver to bring me out to an observatory to take one picture and then bring me back home last summer for the ARG and explain to him on the way what an ARG was and why this was important.

5 Likes

The stories we will be able to tell when this ARG is ended…if it ever ends…I have stood in the middle of a busy street to take a picture of a bell. :sweat_smile: But it is okay. I live in a friendly area. People feel pity for those who have lost their mental faculties.

8 Likes

Just an additional thing, since the alphabet is here and the “is joining your game” is solved; I thought this would help for later!

6 Likes