June 19th and 21st - New Guidance Protocols + Element 3 Discussion

It works for me. Maybe a surprise from Emily for your birthday :smiley:

1 Like

Ha ha ha. More likely my ISP’s suffered another attack of flooding.

In regards to “difficult choices”, since the keyword is “liability” it may be that some of the dreamers will turn out to be liabilities and we will have to choose who to sacrifice in order to save the others. I hope not.

3 Likes

OMG ! Remember a sentence in the last mail:

We will soon select the 16 recipients of limited edition Atlas passes. Let us us hope that these selected Citizen Scientists will be strong enough to carry the weight of the responsibility that comes with these passes.

the weight of the reponsability… liability… 16 Citizens choosen with a form with a Rorchach test and questions like W/RE asked to their dreamers…
Part of the 16 will have to take the place of dreamers ! If not all…

6 Likes

Goodness. There seems to be two threads revolving around the same infomation. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Emily wants everyone to share what they find and how they interact with the Dreamers…with everyone else. It seems that a lot of people are “holding their cards close to their chest” and are only focusing on “being the first!” to discover a code/phrase. We are not in competition with each other, we are trying to save lives!

TQQdles™

2 Likes

Will try and fix it. For some reason I only just found out about this topic.

Moved over some replies from the other topic.
@MacForADay: I edited the topic title to say June 19th instead of July 19th.

4 Likes

New keyword, “liability” command on https://uplink.satcom-70.com/

1 Like

Where to input exactly? Doesn’t work for me.

on the Uplink app, the one that looks like text messages. Not the dashboard part

1 Like

Got it, thanks.

2 Likes

Ok, so here is where Liability came from:

4 Likes

Full transcript of the liability satcom app convo:

3 Likes

IXNI

Might be Greek…

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ίχνη_(τηλεοπτική_σειρά)

4 Likes

IXNI - thought Roman numerals at first, but no N in those…

1 Like

So…difficult decisions up next…I wonder what they’re up to.

1 Like

Possibilities?

1. We have to make decisions based on incomplete evidence. We try to extract the dreamer. If we make the wrong decision, or do it the wrong way, the dreamer dies.

2. We have to choose between dreamers. Doing something for one dreamer will affect the others.

On balance, I think (1) is more likely. We’ve been told we need as much information as possible about the dreamers. Even the conversations that didn’t lead anywhere. We can’t solve this by just having the passwords.

5 Likes

They want to remind us the goal is to save everyone…sooo…presumably it must be at least possible for everyone to be saved? If not then why would they say that?

Well… Emily says she doesn’t know how this will play out. So we’re at least supposed to think we can save everybody.

But then, one-armed bandits will tell you every play has a chance to win. But in fact, the odds are fixed.

How deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Not sure for the greek.
But if you take the alignment of the 2 strings (UCD and uneasy barton) there are 2 I X and N (2 in fact) under Urna… words.
But I don’t see any logical way to find INXI.

1 Like