Introduction Thread

Most of us here have a long PC history so you will fit right in. No radio familiarity required. That was just a front for the Waking Titan ARG.
The forum is sleepy in between updates but jumps to life when something new arrives. Mostly we discuss bug issues and help each other out when we get stuck or lost in the sim.
Stick around. We have a nice group of people.

10 Likes

Nicest bunch of NMSers on the whole interweb. :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome @Kral!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone, hope to contribute and learn as much as I can.

9 Likes

Sounds like youā€™ll fit right in!
Welcome @Kral

5 Likes

@Kral A hearty welcome from me too!

That NMS Alternate Reality Game cover gets most of us at first. :joy:

4 Likes

@TravelEcho Bah haaa, I still havenā€™t figured that out yet, I spent some time looking around but was lost. I gotta read some more. Lmao. Thanks for the welcome :grin:

4 Likes

The ARG is long gone, but there is still plenty of info out there, and in this forum, about it. Nice juicy Lore.

2 Likes

@Kral - welcome

For the archive/history of the ARG - Waking Titan - used by Hello Games to create interest/hype for NMS new updates in 2017 and 2018, check this site out:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I am so glad to have found this website! I love NMS and canā€™t get enough of it. I used to just play RDO, then Cyberpunk 2077 and then finally I was introduced to this game. Pretty hard to balance time for multiple gamesā€¦ Anyways, I look forward to contributing to this community.

11 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I did have it bookmarked , but in a different browser on a different device.
I was a. OTR truck driver when this started and played NMS on a laptop. It was a little frustrating being on dayshifts 7 days a week. When I would get parked for the night, the puzzles had been solved and didnā€™t get much participation done.
I do have my LVL 4 Pass still.

4 Likes

Welcome Traveller, Hope you have fun here!

4 Likes

Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @red_dead_mario82 ! And thank you for using the intro thread. :grinning: We look forward to seeing your NMS adventures. :volcano: :sunrise: :night_with_stars:

3 Likes

Welcome @red_dead_mario82! Make yourself at home. We all love NMS here.

4 Likes

Hear hear @BlackIris
Welcome @red_dead_mario82

5 Likes

Hey folks! Iā€™ve been playing NMS for the past month or so and am loving it! Iā€™m also a YouTuber, and may at some point be looking for collaborators for multiplayer videos for my new series. Cheers!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome Traveller,

You may want to check out the video thread. Many of the YouTubers post there.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rob_spot !

5 Likes