Homage to Emily Loop 16: Human

I think I should specify that Emily died. Loop16 had been using an image that looked like Emily to make it seem a bit more familiar to us instead of a line of code we see in the messages from some of the terminals in NMC

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Even though WT has been over for some time, Emily is still a popular theme here. This is where we were introduced to her. Just don’t try to convince @zsigmond she is dead. It will shatter his dreams of revenge. :laughing:

6 Likes
  1. We speak of each other.
  2. Emily has been spoken of.
  3. Therefore EMILY is real and to be found!

lol

9 Likes

Just re-read this thread. Now I miss Waking Titan and all the characters. :cry:

Maybe they will return from within the ‘Beyond’ update as characters in game we can travel and interact with :pleading_face:

Maybe they could be live voiced by some award winning actors… :slight_smile: That would be so cool to run across maybe ‘Sheldon Cooper [Jim Parsons] from the Big Bang Theory’ voicing Toby or something, on his mobile phone while I am in game stuck on a planet in the 24th galaxy having just met Toby or Euan-Ha [Lucy Liu] :star_struck: lol The actors could be on a retainer to make silly comments and join the game whenever they liked.

8 Likes

Oh! I totally love this idea! And Emily could be voiced by the person who played her on YouTube. :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

here is a reminder of Emily:

8 Likes

Oh, my heart! The nostalgia is real. :sigh:

7 Likes

I bet hiring some well known actors to do some voice overs, is going to cost a pretty penny. I am sure Alice & Smith got a good deal with Amber Goldfarb (Elizabeth Leighton), although I wouldn’t dare guess how much they actually spent on her. Now imagine Jim Parsons, or Lucy Liu, unless they are in for a ‘freebie’. :wink:

Love the idea though, and certainly wouldn’t mind some sort of return even if just for nostalgia without ‘award winning actors’.

7 Likes

For the past several years Amber has also lent her voice and body (via motion capture) to over 20 video games, such as Batman: Arkham Knight, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Far Cry: Primal, Watchdogs, For Honour, Vampyr and Assassin’s Creed. While having portrayed several characters within the Assassin’s Creed universe, she is best known as Aveline de Grandpré, the first female protagonist in the series (Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation) for which she received an ACTRA Award nomination for Outstanding Performance in a Video Game.

6 Likes

They could hire us! We would do it for free. :laughing: Yeah okay, it wouldn’t be quite the same but who knows the game better than us?

7 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! And why not!!! I’d love to do that :slight_smile:

I couldn’t find her name on Google. But that would be ideal.

5 Likes

I don’t do much multiplayer, but I may have to search the universe for Emily. Just so I can say I found her.

5 Likes