Help a fellow Traveller

been wondering what this is
found it on a floating shards planet and it talked about errors, and iteration numbers
it’s actually my home planet, because the weather is so nice

5 Likes

Found 4 of those close together on one planet. First one in the distance looked awesome, especially with the music and not knowing what it was at the time. I keep thinking I could do more with it but just took the info and left.

1 Like

What is this witchcraft?? I have not happened on this sort of sorcery yet!!

1 Like

I found one before on one of those exotic planets. It was the “hexagonal structures” one I believe.

1 Like

Are you tired of farming?
Are you tired of missions?
Are you tired of gathering resources?
Are you tired of not enough units?

I have the solution for you!

Finish the Exocraft quest.
Talk one last time and he will send you to extract units from a terminal.

Once you do, the terminal still has the quest marker over it.

You can continue to get units till you drop.

3 Likes

How much units do to get per time?

This quest is broken for me (no marker).

1 Like

mine start at 34 thousand and goes up to 50 thousand, i made over 100 million yesterday

1 Like

not nice of “them” to break it on you, Emily is a bad girl!

1 Like

I’ve found on delivery missions if you access the terminal to deliver the item but instead of actually selecting the deliver tab on the right I you just back out, you get to keep the item but it registers as delivered! :smiley::+1:

1 Like

If you accept multiple delivery missions at the same time, you only have to deliver one of the items. All the missions complete and you get to keep the rest.

3 Likes

I noticed this. It seems like a bug really,

greetings! is there an easier way of getting circuit boards? I’ve got the blueprint, made one, but geeeez to make 5 is going to be really boring.
Also hello, been away for a while, busy + didn’t want too many nms spoilers once the update dropped.

I agree, its a bug. All your missions are active at the same time. So a single mission trigger will complete all missions of that type. I think it has something to do with missions like killing sentinals or creatures, where the kill counter overlaps.

1 Like

I don’t know if I am just lost or if this is a bug. I just gave the mind arc to Artemis then spoke to Null. Went into space after being told to look among the stars. Got a call from Polo saying they would be coming to me soon. Now I just have a blue eye in space pointing to nothing. I have been waithing for a while. Do I need to wait, go someplace else…do I wait in the galaxy where I used the mind arc? Does anyone know?

Noticed the vertical planters not taking more plants also, the ones i had planted pre 1.3 are still there. I still use the vertical ones to harvest carbon to fertilize the box planters.

Yeah did this, till you drop is right. I named it “the bank”.

If something obvious doesn’t pop up, it should say what you need to do under the mission area. I’m a little beyond that so I hope it works for you too.

As far as I’ve read from others, just warp out and then back into the star system. Or find them elsewhere. I believe the quest is tied to Nada and Polo at that point, not to any star system.

Thanks all! It did finally trigger for me. Now I am doing missions for the Vy’Keen for the story line and they seem to not be counting. I have done 6 and it still reads 0/3. Good news though, just finished watching the eclipse. A little less than 90% here but temps dropped about 5* and birds went to a nearby tree, heard one bird I only hear at night and my flowers petals closed…it was cool!

3 Likes