Help a fellow Traveller

Presumably one would be able to use the tarain manipulator tool when obtained?

Sorry only just saw this post lol

follow the artemis path, Apollo tells you to go to space station to get weapon upgrade that is how I got it, lol wants me to take out sentinels with my boltcaster lol, blaze javelin man blaze javelin

Does anyone know where to get a heat capacitor? Im doing the scientist quest and trying to repair a terminal but its asking for a heat capacitor. I dont have that! I need to get my scientist working again so i can continue the main story. Also where do you get living glass?

They both come from doing the overseer tasks. (Formerly the construction tasks). Rebuild the Construction terminal, and hire a Gek to work for you, they will take you through the quests to get the living glass and heat capacitor. As well as all the other tasks, like building a landing pad and such.

1 Like

Does anyone know where to find star bulbs? I’m guessing this must be rare.

My scientist is shut down. I need the heat capacitors to repair the transmission station for him. And i cant get them from my overseer because he needs circuit boards from the scientist. UGHHHH WHAT DO I DO

Tropical planets

1 Like

I got mine through doing missions
best i’ve found for items is the viking

If you are having problems with base and getting items.
Do the Artemis quest.
The planet that you land on, if not good go too space and check the other ones out.
if you have a freighter call it in.
if a planet is good then use the signal booster for a new base.
Tis will fix most of the issues when you start a new base.
if you’ve played more than 6 months ya should be able to move
through the quest very rapidly.

2 Likes

Can someone here please clue me in on how to find those graves that contain the glyphs? been trying all day in caves but havent found a single one? Do you need to get to a certain point int the new story in order to even be able to find them? im so confused!! Help would be MUCH appreciated!!!

1 Like

sup wit dat new anomaly room?

If a planet has them it will appear on the list when scanned, if present you do a scan on foot on the planet they will show up with the exotic icon, hope this helps

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t do anything?? Yet I guess Lol

…mystery intensifies :confused:

1 Like

I have just set up a new base in a new system, have been to all planets, called freighter in but still no Artemis??

Whois Apollo??

1 Like

This is Apollo
https://forums.atlas-65.com/uploads/short-url/vWx0clVmj0Byu6yVwEEG4LGLxpr.png

5 Likes

Ok, and where might I find him then? Lol

yes call freighter, you have to be in space to get communication from Artemis