Have you been to the center of the galaxy?

I’m talking about using my only blank ship for galactic centers…black holes aren’t an issue any junk can do those…but if I’m going to have only one blank ship I’d rather it be multi purpose…that includes going though galactic centers and being able to pack and move a planetary base in its cargo.

Gotcha, I prep up before hopping though -have a cheat sheet for it so I know just how much to grab . It’s a bunch!

1 Like

Yeah, same…it’s a lot to carry to get yourself fixed up after a galactic center.

1 Like

Nope.

Too much of a grind.

One fault in Atlas Rises is how little progress toward the center you make while following the story.

Ummm…WHAT? The end of the Atlas Rises story not only lets you entirely skip the entire bloody journey to the center entirely but lets you choose what type of galaxy you want to go to which lets you actually skip crossing galaxies to get there…in the most extreme case the end of the story takes you to the 10th galaxy…the story lets you skip crossing up to 9 galaxies. So how do you say this? How?

I am in galaxy 52 Ladgudiraf in my original Normal save. I started over in Normal for AR and am in the Eissentam galaxy (#10), and Euclid in a Normal and a Creative save.

I guess they refused the atlas and didn’t reset the simulation, so what I can only take from their post is that they meant when you receive new tasks from artemis, apollo, null etc they usually don’t send you off too far but usually within the system you’re on or one close by.

That’s the point I think they’re raising. I guess they would have preferred to travel further distances to the signals received etc. You can do this yourself though by just moving far enough away and resetting mission.

It does send you through portals to random places but it’s possible this player backtracked via space station teleporter or the portals spit them out nowhere near centre.

If you refuse atlas, it’s offer still stands but I think then you have to manually get to the centre after that point.

There may have been some backtracking, but the biggest problem was the Atlas path glitched on me and I never received all the Atlas Stones. I think I was missing the 5th or 6th stone, so I never got to finish the path. Instead I watched a youtube vid and it looked like the path ends in an Atlas Station and those are everywhere, so i thought I was close to finishing.

But the update is out now, I’ll be starting fresh in the next few days and hopefully no glitches in the story!