Galactic Coordinates Thread

those coordinates are for the Kikolgallr Galaxy

1 Like

Ok. Iā€™ll check it out when I move on one more!

I need your help. I made a mistake with my communication saying ā€œWelcompe homeā€, instead of ā€œWelcome homeā€.
It seems i canā€™t remove it my self. May be you, dear visitor from Hilbert dimension, can flag it to be removed.
Here is my planetā€™s glyphes combination

What dimension/galaxy is that galactic typo at?*edit. Hilbert. My reading needs improvingā€¦
I had one of my top rated Spore props named, ā€œWellcome signā€ thanks to my deficient English at the timeā€¦ I know the feeling.
NMS needs spellcheckā€¦ No more Ghazorppazor when you mean Gazorpazorp! :smile:

1 Like

Hey Dan Im on your home planet now I just came through the portal. How far is your base from the portal? My base is REALLY far from my portal. My home planet code is 1 0 0 8 0 4 4 D D B 0 2 when you refer to the Glyph Decoder v 1.3 earlier in the posts.

Code to my Home planet

Can beacons be seen by other players? If so then follow that. If not I can hop on later and fly over there, but Iā€™m currently doing things at my college.

No I dont think they can.

Ok, do have an idea of when you might be online? Iā€™m hoping on now for about an hour.

Iā€™m on standing in front of your portfolio home planets portal

Iā€™m at my portal as well. You left the message saying ā€œvisiting from mana aims 4 survey portal,ā€ right?

Iā€™m going to set up a com terminal at my base quick. It should act as a beacon for you.

No I only just joined then saw your message. Your planet is very lush with a lot of red grass right? Iā€™m right at the portal as well

I donā€™t know. Iā€™m in Creative Mode in the game would the mode make a difference if I could see you or Not?

For security, send that kind of info, if ever, through personal messageā€¦ I recommend you edit it out.

1 Like

Probably. Hey Iā€™m limited on replies and I donā€™t know how to cantact you privately to give more replies.

Thats my facebook. You can reach me through there Dan.

OK, this is very odd.

I visited my solar systemsā€™ sister planet to find evidence of yet another Traveller coming through the ā€œwrongā€ Portal. I say ā€œWrongā€ Portal because apparently the address Iā€™ve posted for my home planet is sending people there instead. This is bad, because the portal Iā€™m trying to direct people to has a Trading Post within a 2 minute walk. There, you can either buy a ship or potentially call your own ship. (Iā€™d like to know if thatā€™s possible!) At that point, you are on the edge of the Euclid Galaxy: a pretty cool shortcut through the game!

But for some reason the address is dumping people on the completely lifeless planet next door! Even though Iā€™ve left a Roamer garage, save point, beacon, and a quick message to visit my restaurant on the other planet, I donā€™t know if anyone can use them or not. And even if they can, thereā€™s nothing useful on the planet to help you continue your journey. Itā€™s like ā€œSo close, yet so farā€.

Anyhow, Iā€™ve charged up the Portalsā€™ glyph control panel and extracted its address:

Maybe itā€™ll send you to the ā€œRightā€ Portal on my home planet. I hope so.

Please, please, PLEASE let me know if this works! Iā€™m really interested to see if people can come through the Portal, hop over to the trading post, call their ship from 10ā€™s of thousands of lightyears away, and zip to the Center, in one fell swoop.

1 Like

Hey if I get the chance I will jump into creative and try this when I get home from work (only have 3 glyphs on my survival save, 1 on my permadeth and my casual is glitched so not getting any glyphs)

I know from my own experiments of putting in addresses with the 3 glyphs I have, some of them arenā€™t valid and you get a warning to say itā€™s approximating to the nearest address. I wonder if this is whats happening maybe? Or its possible even though all the universes are now the same in all game modes, it might just be some of the address placements are out of order per star system?

Ooor itā€™s just pure coincidence people are popping through random portals very near the one youā€™ve been sharing.

2 Likes

My home planet, base is VERY close to the gate :slight_smile:

2 Likes