For What It's Worth - Discovery Servers

There’s something happening here
What it is ain’t exactly clear

But the discovery servers have been working for an extended period today. Not sure what they did and possibly I just might have jinxed us by posting this.

3 Likes

Maybe getting so many people to clean up their pet droppings for the week 2 mission is what cleaned up the server problem?

3 Likes

You have caused an image to appear in my mind, and now I can’t shake it.

In my vision, Sean and the team open the doors to the server room, and find it groaning under the weight of dung. They can’t see the computers - just this great steaming mass of…

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s worth the risk going to reddit. And I finally have an excuse for sharing this image I saw yesterday

I’ve noticed discovery services are doing very well these past few days. It’s almost like last week was an open beta to figure out what was happening with discovery services by getting us all in one place and stress testing their potato farm. One of em must’ve turned black in the ground or something (woo, potato famine jokes!)

8 Likes

No Man’s Sky fans are certainly hungry for more.

1 Like

I wonder what chips they use?
Wouldn’t want to overload them and fry them.
Best keep an eye on things.
:grin:

6 Likes

Residual goop?

2 Likes

Precisely.

:poop: :computer: :poop:

1 Like

Send HG your Potatoes! Eggs, potatoes, is everyone hungry on this forum? Skipping sleep, know meals. Is midnight to late to make brunch or to early to make breakfast. :thinking:

3 Likes

No but its the perfect time for Supfast, the meal between supper and breakfast.

2 Likes

It has been about a week with Discovery Servers working and earlier today there was a post from Sean Murray (twitter shows it to be four hours ago at the time of my copying:

“A bunch of improvements deployed to our server. Improves general connectivity to the discovery servers and fixes an issue that stopped bases with certain terrain edits from being uploaded”

6 Likes