Exploring the meaning of the last transmission in retrospective

Since it’s very related to this, see my reply from today in another thread about some interpretations of the videos, now that we’ve made contact with Elizabeth…

https://forums.etarc.org/t/help-with-loose-ends/1076/5?u=kcrosley

We do find ourselves in a very meta/pomo/reflexive position here of not being entirely sure what we have seen / are seeing: Are the videos we see as being unlocked by the wakingtitan.com site the same ones that present-day Elisabeth sees?

If so, what does that say about her reliability as a narrator here? And (depending on how these videos were made – i.e., are they completely fictional or are they indeed artifacts of Atlas Foundation technologies) what does that say about her ethics / the level of trust we should place in her?

If they are NOT the same, do we have any ability to make her understand them in the same way that we do?

As I conclude in the comment I linked to, for now at least we must follow along with her if we want to see where all of this goes. But I would not be surprised for us to learn of an alternate narrator or alternate line of inquiry for us to explore.