Expedition 7 Leviathan

Just finished this weekend, I have never played Permadeath Mode before. I could never get off the planet in survival mode. So I was never going to try Permadeath. Had a rocky start but I got it. :sweat_smile:

Lot of angry Comm spheres at the end. :laughing: and the opposite.

6 Likes

Heheh! That doesn’t surprise me. :smile: And congratulations on your win! That takes a bit of gumption. :+1:

4 Likes

Wait, why angry comm spheres? They loaded very strangely for me (delayed after I had left sometimes or not at all) so I honestly ignored them.

Good plan.

@Polyphemus, did you find out what caused your Permadeath issues, lag or bugs that were fixed? I had the opposite “problem”, I swear the NPCs kept missing me, I have no idea how I walked out alive out of all these situations?! :sweat_smile: Of course the only plausible explanation is that I am a natural PermaDeath talent and I just never knew… :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t think it was bugs - I think it was a combination of my elderly reflexes, HG not having fully thought through all the consequences of recent updates, and permadeath being, IMHO, a dreadful way to play the game.

But I have my whale. Let’s see what comes next :grinning:

6 Likes

Tier 5 at 52%…71%

4 Likes

Now that I think back to it, most were positive, there was a handful that said something about it being too hard. I apologize for the exaggeration.

5 Likes

Tier 5 - 75%

5 Likes