Expedition 7 Leviathan

Someone rounded with floor() instead of ceil()?

9 Likes

So less than 1% but not 0…Expedition ends in 2 days…but not exactly 2 days. Exactly when does it end?

6 Likes

What… uhh… what does it all mean, man? I mean, you know, everything is cosmic, you know?

Roll me another one of those, man.

Cosmic.

7 Likes

I guess the Loop continues or something. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I feel…burned… :confounded:

9 Likes

Interesting… The Galactic Atlas still hasn’t updated. Haven’t been able to hop on game but, is the main community mission the same there?

Edit: Just checked it out, the next community mission appears to begin on 6th July ~11 AM HG time. Till then, the game will most likely just show the current community mission.

6 Likes

Well, I hung on until the bitter end, thinking there must be something worthwhile at the finish. Hello Games must have saved a special reward for the few who stayed the whole course, right?

Wrong.

9 Likes

I’m kind of wishing HG would keep the ‘prizes’ more secret.
Knowing you are going to get a Normandy or a Leviathan or whatever somewhat halves the wonder in the expedition missions.
You find yourself grinding to get the carrot instead of adventuring in anticipation of what might be waiting.
…or maybe its just me.
I’m not a fan of any kind of spoilers.

7 Likes

In this case, the Leviathan wasn’t any kind of prize. I already had it from earlier in the game. They kept me hanging on for weeks, only to announce they were giving me something I already owned.

7 Likes

Yes. So I feel burned. These were ‘optional’ missions. They should unlock something. Heck, I would take a pack of decals. Anything. Just, not nothing… :expressionless:

7 Likes

And there was me, thinking you were talking about the Arkansas sunshine… :smiley:

5 Likes

Feel like y’all need a tube of SPF 500? :wink:

5 Likes

You know, over the years I have have more than had my money’s worth from No Man’s Sky. And Hello Games just keep on adding free stuff to it. Their efforts in supporting the game have been nothing less than heroic. I can’t complain about the game - to do so would be churlish and ungrateful.

But I can sometimes get frustrated.

So thank you, Hello Games, for everything you’ve done, and continue to do. If I found the last offering a bit painful, it’s only in comparison to the stuff I’ve enjoyed more in the past. You can’t please all the people all of the time.

13 Likes