Etarc Hub Is Open

Thanks. I’ll hold off until I find out some more about the one @Xion4012 posted pics of. No rush. I’m a million miles away at present :grin:

System: Itokin-Xoka
Planet: Otananyor-Odnan Finnar
Weather: Unending Sunlight
Sentinels: Relaxed
Flora: Rich
Fauna: Numerous

This system is directly below the “Penthouse”. 3 planets. Totally unclaimed as of now. I visited, but never uploaded.

Sounds great. :ok_hand:
I’ll make arrangements as soon as my current travels are done. (Don’t want to complicate my teleporter more than necessary and I’d like to get the last few $ out of my old base before I pack it up).
Thanks heaps Mr Xion4012 Real Estate Agent.

1 Like

Currently set up on a Lush planet, Vy’Keen system, about 1000ly away from the Star-Chain/Hub. Survival Mode, I found one base 13 minutes from Portal but lost it while trying to find one closer, so settled on a base thats only a 17 minute walk which isn’t too bad!

Will let you guys know when my survival base is up and running again. I think I’ll be going more for aesthetic than for farming this time, maybe have 4 biodomes set up for explosive or circuitry, no more bean-stalk layout, gonna experiment with some other build ideas.

The name of the system, should anyone want to go searching, is “House of TODD” and the planet is named “The Ripe & Rue Inn”. It’s in the Unherlant Anomaly (I need to double check the spelling on that though). So far its just a shell of an empty base so not much reason to visit, especially if you’re not in survival mode :stuck_out_tongue:

@Mad-Hatter I must pay a visit before you dismantle too, see you tonight interloper!

1 Like

I have found a couple of extreme hot planets in Morshob. (Complete details can be found on the Spacing Guild website.)

In general they are (all names have the ECSD tag on the end):

• System: Stromblad, planet Pinohara
  • System: Burton, planet Cragum

These systems are not too far from the ETARC Penthouse.

1 Like

I just started another play through so maybe I can try to make it there

2 Likes

Ha! Maybe I should make that my new title, “CSD Real Estate Agent” :joy:

3 Likes

I could do you up some sick bus-side/bench ads!

3 Likes

Are you tired of the same old planet?
Maybe you heard about the hub?
Perhaps a recent reseed has left your base underground?

If so, contact us at the Citizen Scientist Real Estate Division. Our friendly and hard working staff can help you settle into a new home today. Check our listing of 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 properties, to find the planet that is just right for you.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice!

1 Like

Please do I need that in my life now

1 Like

Thank the Atlas!!! I blackholed to 8k light years from the hub! Home stretch baby woohoooo
Finally after so many tries my god

1 Like

Quick question. Do we do anything with the data we’ve collected so far? I’ve claimed over a dozen systems for CSD with planet and station details but I haven’t seen anyone posting their finds. Just a couple of specific requests with answers.

What I plan on doing is keeping it in a google document that I can share publically.

Maybe eventually it can all be compiled from all members into a document then eventually a wiki page?

1 Like

I’ve located a green star in the lower reaches of the Morshob Adjunct regon, adjacent to the main star chain I would like to call home.
Default name is Uhashi.
It’s on the opposite side of the chain from the Galactic Center, located at a level between the 2 tripple clusters on the chain but a reasonable distance off to the side.

Let me know if there are any objections to me laying claim before I begin stripping my base.

All of my (and other Spacing Guild members) discoveries have been uploaded to the Spacing Guild website, in case anyone wanted to check.

1 Like

Thanks @LordMarkov, I had a look through. Nothing suited my hopefull fussy colour request so I’m opting for a desert planet on a easily located star instead.

Closed down my base, and made my way to the Bezesi Cluster! Used the portal method to relocate. It went off without a hitch! Any ETARCians considering making the move, have no fear. Big thanks to @Mad-Hatter for setting it all up.

Ended up in the Unummell system (korvax): hot dessert planet, minimal flora, minimal fauna, security low. Don’t know how long I’ll stay here. But it’s a start. Look who greeted me at the station! :crazy_face:

Plan on following spacing guild and ECSD guidelines for all discoveries. Will keep a journal to log things for now, until I can find a better system.

2 Likes

So, I know we agreed that names could be whatever. But “weird looking exotic ship spotted ECSD” is a bit much :rofl: good to see people working as a community though.

1 Like

I am passing your feedback on to the Spacing Guild member responsible for that naming format. He is young and a bit over-zealous.