Emily Echo's Audio Investigation

Thank you.

Is this new? It looks and sounds like the EL videos from way back

K will look you up, thanks :+1:

@TotalDamnation That’s interesting. What’s the source of the audio in this video? It doesn’t seem to be from the Live Drop video.

Its posted in the Video forum which is where i saw it and linked it from.

I’m fairly certain you guys are dissecting a normal audio issue with twitch streaming, please check this video to see the similarity

Blockquote
She’s the closest thing I’ve had to a friend since I fell out with my imaginary ones :frowning: Though it’s looking like she may be imaginary too!

@toddumptious Todd, you had a person buying pizza for you around the 21st of July because she knew how important last night was going to be. Either that person is family, or you have a good friend already.

3 Likes

Haha you have me there, very observant/great memory. Was a work colleague. and yes, a very good friend I’ve made over the last 8 months we’ve worked together (its just the two of us in the job).

They happily overlook the time I spend on ETARC in work XD

5 Likes

@Retro_Ally Even more so reason to believe that something more than just simple communication is at stake here. I for one definitely believe that sending datapackets between different timelines (see poll) is happening here, something that my gaming computer from the 80’s might find hard to do :smile:

Ok, you are probably right about inter dimensional/inter-time communications.
I wonder if we could do some kind of ‘grounding rod’ post to help it focus the message? You know, like Stephen Hawking had his party for Time travelers.
You know, like a post that says ‘Emily post here at 8/8/17 @ 8pm’ For time travel that would work, but between timelines?
For some reason I’m thinking of Bill&Ted, where they promise to use the time machine in the future to steal the car keys from the past and hide them right where they were then to use them.

6 Likes

I like that idea :slight_smile:
In further news, in case you missed it, two key NMS community members recieved packages today, the return address being their own address.

To me this screams out “These were sent to you from yourself in the future, nod nod wink fucking WINK!”

3 Likes

so I finally decoded that binary in the streams

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzNFoBS-UYsAZUl3T1dvdzFsV1U - notepad++ format (.txt)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzNFoBS-UYsAWGY4c2diOXNJakE - notepad++ format (.txt)

there are 2 files, one is the five streams in order, as per the stream. the second is all 5 linked again, as they appear in the stream.

I’ve added an inverted copy of the finished file as the way the audio glitch works is it suppresses the sound, so I figure the sound is 0 and silence is 1.

now the only caveat for this translation is that it is basic, I didn’t go to the hassle of trying to decode this for Manchester rtty as I doubt they’d make us jump through that many loops.

I see there is some pattern, but as yet, not sure what it is.

4 Likes

What file format are they in?

text files, I made in notepad++

nice work, will be looking at them fully once I get home.