Emails from Atlas:

First of all I called the number on the site, which listed job opportunities in certain fields, one of which was “Abelian Groups” and to contact you have expertise in these fields:

So I sent to 'info@multiverse-75.com" the following email:

Hi,

I called your number. I have expertise with Abelian Groups and Group Theory in general and would love to help, I hope we can make an agreement which benefits yourself and advances my research also.

Please let me know if you require a resume

Many Thanks,

Priathic

I then received the following response:

Specific expertise detected.
Input desired branch of mathematics in subject line to info@multiverse-75.com.

XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

I then replied back with “Algebraic Topology” which fit the format, to which I received:

Input > Valid candidate in algebraic topology

Executing process POSTBOX…
<…>
<…>
<…>

Process complete. WARNING: CONFIRMATION IS REQUIRED.

Do you want to trigger the mailing of package #9 /16?
Confirm in subject line with code ID : 817IDAS to info@multiverse-75.com

Of course I wanted to trigger the mailing! So I sent another email with the code in the subject line and received the following back:

Package #9 /16 has been sent. Please stand by.
ETA: Week of June 19

// http://bit.ly/2sa872g

The bit.ly link led to the following PDF:

8 Likes

If i understand right this was a response to a a job application you sent in?

Aren’t bit.ly links something you can choose? Now we’ve got another alphanumeric sequence to chew on, great

3 Likes

I owe an apology to all the NMS people. I thought (and kind of hoped) that WT was separate. But “Package #9/16” now has me convinced the cassettes are tied in (and therefore NMS). I’m very sorry.

5 Likes

I think as long as we can all keep our heads cool, this mystery can be shared between No Man’s Sky players and those who don’t play. Collaboration, cooperation, and positive attitudes are how we make this thing work!

8 Likes

I agree Emily, I think there will be work for both sets of people. We’re proving so far that we can combine efforts, lets keep it up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s what we get from the PDF–a music video.
Supersymmetry by Arcade Fire

The song title is actually this
Supersymmetry

Which is connected to string theory, apparently–
The theory that there are multiple universes.

Indeed, seems that there is a possiblity to do that. Might just be random too though

random :sleeping:

bitly: 2sa872g24
code: 817IDAS

Could these be related? Are they one-time uses, or part of another puzzle?

Hm, interesting idea. We should keep tabs on these.

1 Like

So this was found in the postbox shown in the background of glyph 4, can this mean anything?

Bar code! It may hint to something, but it’s kinda unclear at the moment :sweat_smile:

So this was from a job application?

Yes, I sent the following:

Hi,

I called your number. I have expertise with Abelian Groups and Group Theory in general and would love to help, I hope we can make an agreement which benefits yourself and advances my research also.

Please let me know if you require a resume

Many Thanks,

Priathic

4 Likes

I think the parcel on the glyph represents the package that Praithic has been dispatched, the answer will come from the puzzle he gets in his package.

It was hard to understand whomever was speaking on the voice message, but were there multiple areas of focus they were looking for? It sounded like she mentioned several other topics after Abelian Groups.

1 Like

Quite a few, yes. It’s quite hard to tell what she’s saying Dx

I scanned the barcode on the parcel in the background of glyph 4 but all I get are the barcode numbers 5437908777768

You could try to use the video ( https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.wakingtitan.com/a04-c991c2a8-f6cd-4df6-b576-a331bba1f70d.mp4?v=1.0 ) and freeze it at different points to see if you can get any other numbers scanned out of it. but tbh, the quality is so crappy that I’m not sure if any bar code reader picks up the smaller lines from a computer screen without the image being enhanced first.

1 Like