Element 5 unlocked

Thank you so much! Your video will be on my playlist for all eternity, or until Youtube goes under or deletes my channel.

2 Likes
3 Likes

WIth @sheralmyst 's blessing, building on her work and @Mad-Hatterā€™s here is an attempt at listening to the recording. The jury is still out I think on the words '; nanite infested ā€˜battlegroundā€™? Hmmn. Any thoughts? Sounds like Elizabeth speaking but is it? She also appears to quote from a Salvage crew. Is the word ā€˜buildingā€™ correct it is the best fit but it only has two syllables yet the static sounds like three. Maybe it is a freighter or ship name?

MESSAGE START:
[ā€¦install themā€¦?]
Signs of highly equipped [ā€¦unintelligbleā€¦]
Solar glare [flare?] caused frequent gas eruptions.
Crew completed their work with minimal loss of life.
Collected minerals, highly valuable.
Assisted Korvax with industrial mission.
Statement from salvage crew: Performed clean up operation on Nanite infested abandoned [ā€¦unintelligble 3 syllable wordā€¦Building?]
Nanite all contained.
Harvested a valuable scrap.
Found large mineral deposit during planetary survey.
Collected significant volume of ore.
Full mineral analysis procedure failed to noteā€¦ [unintelligible ā€¦small remaining amount of.?] radioactivity
[ā€¦Unintelligibleā€¦Some kind of (contaminated)?] material loose in the hold.
[Rocketā€¦] components burned.
Returned home to the fleet.
Assumed formation of capital ship.
[ā€¦unintelligibleā€¦staticā€¦Corrupt?..]
:MESSAGE END

Iā€™ll re-edit this transcript similarly as @Mad-Hatter has been doing, as new things emerge :slight_smile: Deserved claps all round for everyone especially to quick fingered Sherylmyst.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s nanite infested abandoned building

6 Likes

Full mineral analysis procedure failed to note elevated radioactivity
and
Contaminated material loose in the hold.
and the last statement could beā€¦ Corrupting Dataā€¦
and one more
could the second statement be Source of holo ā€¦encrypted

4 Likes

All I can say is that I hope that itā€™s Elizabeth!!!

3 Likes

Using headphones. It does sound like her only it sounds more syntheticā€¦like she was uploadedā€¦ :scream:

5 Likes

EEK! Speaking of, were you on pc microphone during the event earlier? I thought maybe I heard youā€¦

1 Like

Nope. That was not me, lol. It was kinda weird. :flushed:

1 Like

Not me either!

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Yes, it was all crazyā€¦ one crazy mess. LoL!

1 Like

Hope someone isnā€™t gathering our echoesā€¦:scream:

3 Likes

Could be a historical report that Elizabeth made in an earlier role she had. Perhaps this is from a cut scene or something we can punch in to on a monitor then listen and watch for a mission briefing. Would be cool in VR standing next to Sherylmyst and LilladyD76 in their snazzy yellow spacesuits on the bridge of their chartered freighter. :slight_smile:

ā€˜ā€˜Engage Pulse Drive Sherylmyst. LilLadyD76 Sodium levels please. Defensive manoeuver engaged, Descendingā€™ā€™

5 Likes

Dang it! Iā€™m outta likesā€¦ love this!

7 Likes

I donā€™t wear yellow. :rofl:

4 Likes

I laughed out loud at that. I must become a Dreamer and go to sleep!!!

1 Like

LoL! Too funny. Sweet Dreams.

2 Likes

Could relate to the solar shield on the space suits.

Iā€™m wondering if this is actual audio that will be in the update like the previous audio file, or if it is someone reading in-game lore text like the ā€œI am alone in this space between worldsā€¦ā€ from tape 9/16.

2 Likes

Tariq death was meta for a new featureā€¦ Itā€™s dark, trueā€¦ but itā€™s coming. Multiplayer ban. Spreading corruption on the new server structure will get youā€¦ killed.

1 Like