Echo-64 has updated

Oooh. Nice one. What did you put on your covering letter? :slight_smile:

I, uh, might not have done… :frowning:

I just wanted to see if it was a recognised address. I didn’t get a bounceback, so…

:astonished:

I also sent them a email both to info@echo-64.com and the address used for the jobs. The only thing that stood out for me was the Gmail profile pic. Does anyone know what to do with it?

I thought this was the pic everyine had if you did not change it?

I don’t think this is the standard profile picture on Gmail Profil Pic
Have you sent the mail from a gmail web client? If you did so you can see the picture if you look at the sent email in the SENT folder.

Yeah I noticed that as well and was trying to figure out what it is. For those who dont have gmail:

2 Likes

I just merged together all the various echo-64 posts for the most part, sorry for any disruption! You can create threads within this thread by replying to one another, they auto-collapse and it’s actually pretty neatly organized!

3 Likes

Again, me again. In the careers area of echo-64.com it states they have been editing their procedural generation.

No Man’s Sky is heavily dependent on this, this leads me to believe this is again related to No Man’s Sky! Your thoughts?

4 Likes

Yeah, I interpreted that as a strong hint at NMS, too.

Thought I’d just through this out there.

Professor George A Bonanno is the head of Columbia University’s Loss, Trauma, and Emotion Lab.

1 Like