Delete build?

Help please, I haven’t played nms for months and months and can’t work out in the new build ing section how to delete. I see xplace object rotate material colour that is all. I know I need to select the same wall, floor etc as before then I press???

2 Likes

Back out into a sub menu in build mode so you have no placeable object selected, and then the button that would bring up colour selection will now have a red x for deletion. Sorry I don’t know exact key for PC, playing on console but it’s left trigger on controller I believe.

6 Likes

Thank you for such a qick reply… going a bit mad trying to find it in wiki… I am on Ps4 in creative… wish there was a real manual you know an old fashioned paper one!
I will give it a try now.

3 Likes

Ha! I had turn off the game as I was feeling fed up, after your reply went back to find my structures all gone, I hadn’t saved them …just the build computer there so I have started afresh…But I am sure I will need the Delete option soon…

1 Like

Yes that works …brill

3 Likes

Don’t forget to build a save point… or at least jump in and out of your ship every now and then.

3 Likes

Just this sec completed that I had almost forgotten though. X

Its F key on PC to delete.

2 Likes