Datamining (Maximum Spoilers)

Do you have images for all of these? Apparently it is an ice sculpture version of all the original statues we got when the QS store first opened.

4 Likes

You’ve got to question how far the language has deteriorated when people say “ice is cool”.

7 Likes
New Ice Statues

SPECIAL1.ASTRO_ICE
SPECIAL1.ATLAS_ICE
SPECIAL1.BLOB_ICE
SPECIAL1.DIP_ICE
SPECIAL1.GEK_ICE
SPECIAL1.SHIP_ICE
SPECIAL1.WALK_ICE

Note: I have not included a Mech version which thus far remains without icon. Might not become available.

7 Likes

They are in the RAR file I posted above on my google drive

4 Likes

You are spot on. Ice is, well, “icy.” :wink:

3 Likes
8 Likes

The Acme Dental Filling Corporation were showing a group of technology students around their new factory.

When they got to the polymer moulding section, an operative opened the wrong valve. Instead of pouring fresh plastic, the room was flooded with liquid nitrogen.

In the newspaper the next day, the headline read “Tooth Company Freeze A Crowd”.

7 Likes

I was going to join in the icy pun but I got cold feet.

7 Likes

For cold feet, I suggest double-socking, with the outer one having a thick plush lining, all placed inside an indoor slipper-shoe. Toasty!

8 Likes

Hmmm.
I see, I see.

Sorry. :unamused:

3 Likes

Origami Unicorn

• Scene file location:
    ...\MODELS\SPACE\NEXUS\PARTS\LANDINGBAYS\LANDINGBAYS.SCENE.MBIN
  • Object Name:
    RefRef
  • Object Type:
    MESH
  • Object Material:
    ...\MODELS\SPACE\NEXUS\PARTS\LANDINGBAYS\LANDINGBAYS\METALSHINY_MAT.MATERIAL.MBIN
Some Images

Note: This is an object created by the ‘mesh’ with a ‘material’. Usually objects are referenced by a model, which points to a ‘scene’ file. This, together with how it is named, makes it hard to find by datamining source.

11 Likes

Time to CTRL+F all 3d scenes for “RefRef” just in case it’s common protocol for Easter Egg items at the studio XD

8 Likes

Is something happening?

3 Likes

https://steamdb.info/app/275850/depots/

according to steam db there was an internal update yesterday and I don’t think I’ve seen that update since maybe early Jan but havent checked in a while :smiley:

5 Likes

Not yet. Internal update. Signs of life on Community tracker.

But it is almost February…we are over due for an update…if not tomorrow likely Tuesday (guess)

4 Likes

Hmmm. Feb 14 release-- Autophage get a heart?

5 Likes

New Icons:

New Strings:

Expedition Coming
Twitch Coming

7 Likes

Traveller Leto, Messages from the void, memory fragments, all exciting stuff! Can’t wait to see how HG are making it all lead up to the update.

7 Likes

Survival Bob is apparently playing the new expedition on experimental:

5 Likes

Moved some replies to the current topic here. Carry on!

4 Likes