Datamining (Maximum Spoilers)

ID Value(text)
TRA_HARV_LANG_17 ARCHIVE RETRIEVAL SERVICE ACTIVE… ACCESS?
TRA_HARV_DESC_17 The outpost is ancient, even by the standards of the Gek. Its environment is specifically calibrated for data preservation.

One log speaks of the time just before the rise of the ‘Gek First Spawn’. The Gek seem to have experienced a fertility crisis. Something in the water began to affect their spawning numbers, leading to an attempts at selective breeding, cloning programmes, and more.

This scientific crisis became a moral one. The self-proclaimed ‘First Spawn’ took power, promising greatness and murdering all those who opposed them. Memories of the past were erased. To be strong was to be righteous.
TRA_HARV_OPT_A_17 Upload to Gek
TRA_HARV_OPT_B_17 Auction data
TRA_HARV_OPT_C_17 Steal technology
TRA_HARV_RES_A_17 I upload the data to the Gek. The traders are astounded by my discovery, having believed themselves to be the descendents of a savage people, not knowing that before the First Spawn they were gentle, capable of nobility and peace.
I am rewarded greatly for what I have done.
TRA_HARV_RES_B_17 I auction the data, finding a buyer in the Korvax. Their Convergence desires all the information it can find about the Gek, having been enslaved by these ‘First Spawn’ many years ago.
They pay me for my assistance.
TRA_HARV_RES_C_17 I steal what little technology I can from the outpost, harvesting nanite clusters from the system.
3 Likes