Current Designations

Yup 16-a, dublin Ireland. you could be right about timezones, 8 timezones 8 designations and 8 glyphs :slight_smile:

16-a and l-15 having the most because right now weā€™re all awake here in europe etc. I noticed a greater percentage of hg-16 on the etarc poll compared to the discord one, I know @nmsSpaceManSpiff is from canada and got hg-16

Anybody outside of the north americas/canada get hg-16?

my number is still at 0% lol guess Iā€™m the only one

Again speculationā€¦ but if it is about timezones then we can imagine that the glyphs will be activated in succession one after the other according to the timezone that is currently awake. The question isā€¦when will this happen? Keep your decoder discs close at hand!! :grin:

I got L-15 and Iā€™m in US, Central Time, off the Gulf of Mexico

I donā€™t think it is time zone my code is at 0% in all polls and I am in the new York time zone

1 Like

Is it possible that you answered the questionnaire at times that would be considered ā€œconventionalā€ in european timezones?

it says its based on your behavior and quantitative activity as a citizen scientist

does everyoneā€™s email say stay vigilant on the email because thatā€™s what etarc pulls up on the command prompt

1 Like

Yeah stay vigilant and not to share our code with people outside of CSDā€¦

Does that mean theres a rival company theyā€™re competing with?

Should I be worried about the weird guy from charlies wonky willy factory following me around, demanding I give him my code?!

6 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m alone in the dark. Class PT-16, Croatia. Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

see I wont say my code Iā€™m not sure everyone here is csd lol it says not to and technically this is not there form

In North America with a hg-16.

I hear u Sparta

2 Likes

if someone approaches me and asks Iā€™m wooping some but lol not even asking questions csd for life lol

1 Like

Hello, long time lurker but I see that you guys needed an answer as to who might have a HG-16 outside of the USA.

Iā€™m in England and have been designated a HG-16 class # , so i made a point to sign up now I actually have something (potentially) useful to impart at last haha :slight_smile:

I am guessing that, even though the poll suggests that they are one of the least allocated codes, itā€™s probably down to a lot of people who have that code, just havenā€™t seen the poll yet or arenā€™t yet aware of ETARC ? I have no idea really of course, but wanted to let you know Iā€™m one of those people, outside of the US :slight_smile:

edit: layout needed fixing - oops!

3 Likes

No I answered ETARCā€¦

16-a and l-15 having the most because right now weā€™re all awake here in europe etc.

Iā€™m from Canada and still got 16-Aā€¦

Guys, we are part of The Citizen Scientific Division. Letā€™s act like it

Correct, I am on the west coast, a friend in the same city got g-19

2 Likes

West coast near Seattle, WT-01.