Confessions of a Traveller

:scream: You MONSTER !! (Just kidding. It is pretty hard scanning birds sometimes, but it would be preferred if you DIDN’T kill them)

8 Likes

While staring at the ground and shuffling my feet, I am forced to confess that I recently built a base on a frenzied sentinel planet for the sole purpose of having an obstruction to hide behind while attacking sentinel bipeds. When I ran out of ammunition, I left piles of wreckage and scores of vengeful sentinels behind and unconscionably teleported away to my gamma weed garden. There I enjoyed the beauty of the bright yellow flowers without a single thought for the smoldering twisted metal I had left behind.

Today I saw a sentinel merrily scanning a cactus and thought to myself, you have no idea what sort of monster stands behind you.

11 Likes

Dear Atlas.

I have no way to get my Collossus. Probably a game bug.

That is gonna cause the death of 500 creatures.

:japanese_ogre:

10 Likes

Dear Atlas…
There’s still something I gotta say… some boys need my help… I’ll have some work soon… but I’ll be back to dive with you brother.

7 Likes

Dear Atlas, It’s been about a month since my last confession.
While testing a portal using my partner’s game, I got carried away, recklessly zooming through tunnels in her fighter…and ultimately I crashed it, ruining her pulse drive and her clean regeneration history.
I regret nothing :grin:

13 Likes

Dear Atlas, this is my first confession.

After arriving at a new system, a Korvax freighter was under attack from pirates, the crew hopelessly outnumbered. The captain messaged me for help, and I refused.

I explored the system for quite some time, and every time I entered space the captain implored me for help. Eventually I loaded the warp drive and left, leaving the sharks have their prey.

11 Likes

Dear Atlas,
I deared to copy you!

13 Likes