Check your inbox, new message from Old Gods 7-2-18

Woohoo!!

Another mail! This one looks particulary interesting!!
It’s past midnight so I guess I’ll be back in a couple of hours!
Cheers fellow interlopers!

5 Likes

I’ve re awakened a PM message between some of the original founding members of the ETARC HUB. Polythemus was one of these.
We’ll ensure the ETARC HUB info gets sent through.
We’ll keep the main discussion informed of how we go.

5 Likes

I think it only in Euclid tho

1 Like

Yes that crossed my mind too. Which would be rather sad, but a lovely memory of the times we had if that has to happen. :frowning: Maybe I am wrong but I thought in the recent past something was mentioned about the universe or at least the planets may not have to be reset. Who knows… fun times ahead… sort of eek!

Yeah. Euclid only.

1 Like

It just makes me a little sad that they only care about the Eucid galaxy here…I will probably boot up my creative mode save and find some nice places to submit but I haven’t been in Euclid for real since August 2016. And I really wish I could submit this amazing place but it doesn’t exist anymore after the previous galaxy resets:

1 Like

I’m on vacation in Lisbon, and haven’t been following you guys, but the email from Old Gods made stuff very interesting again!

Being a little bit of a loner in space, I find it very interesting to see what comes out of this! Does anyone know what our time frame is? If I submit this time next week, I hope it will not be too late :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, but I don’t care, they got it anyways
Euclid is so 2 years ago

2 Likes

Hey good to see your words again!! I mentioned earlier I didn’t think they stated if this was time sensitive, however reading the initial email again it says before the NEXT update, or words to that effect

2 Likes

I don’t know why but Euclid has been, and always shall be…my friend :wink:

If they reset everything, I will sell my ps4 and pc copy. I don’t mind a new mode I have to start over in for multiplayer, but resetting everything is basically saying : glad you supported us now go @!@# yourself.

Don’t do that :slight_smile: It’ll one day be worth millions and you can give it all to charity.

Been quite some time since I last played. Also being a loner in space, there have mostly been personal experiences. This will hopefully change a bit with the NEXT update. I could submit my base location, provide some cool screenshots, but portal coordinates make no sense, as the portal is broken. Thinking of Unification day as well, would have to look up the location. Will be interesting to see what this is going to be used for.

4 Likes

I kinda see where you’re coming from but if you look at it another way, it’s still part of the game…and the law

It hasn’t been. I broke out of the loop and remembered what happens. There is no good reason they need to reset everything. None at all. I really don’t think HG is gonna throw the finger at their solo players

I fully expect a reseed, and maybe ship overhaul - but they won’t take your units or ships.

We don’t know if there will be any kind of reset. If there happens to be one, I am sure HG will keep damage to a minimum, only required to be able to deliver the update. Let’s just wait and see and not get all riled up over assumptions and speculation.

5 Likes

We don’t know for sure there will be another reset yet so we’ll just have to wait and see

2 Likes

Given we’re getting ringed planets and likely gas giants I’d say yeah…kiss your favorite places goodbye.

Hey @FRANK_CADILLAC thanks! :wink:

As I mentioned a little while back, I’ve been playing a new save in Euclid, and I also have an old one here. I’d love to join the Etarc hub on Normal/PC sometime next week. Seems more relevant now that HG is calling on hubs to submit their work :slight_smile:

2 Likes