Check your emails! 100 steam keys were sent out from Mercury Subroutine 2 of 3!

My theory is that you have to participate in the corresponding vote for that process in order to be eligible to receive a key. If you got an email from Old Gods about the “Update Error” and “Sequence Break Error”, the link in that email led to the poll with the RGB values. Rather than just clicking on the link, take a look at it. It should look like this: wakingtitan.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u={hex number}&id={hex number}&e={hex number}

I’d be willing to bet that at least some of those numbers refer uniquely to the mailing list recipients, and by filling out the survey through your particular link you flag yourself as a participant in the poll, and therefore eligible to receive a key.

In fact, if you take your link and modify the “u=” or “id=” numbers, you should get a page that just says “No URL found for this tracker ID.”

Well, that is certainly a possibility. Though I suspect most people used the generic link on the forums. But it could very well be clicking that link in the email had some effect.
Then again, the first process did not have any such link, so that one probably was truly random.
Either way, if the 3rd one has another link per mail, it can’t hurt to just try. ^^

Email from Old Gods is unnegotionable i think especially for 2/3

Well I got a key from this batch and did not participate at all in the second process, but the first one yes.

1 Like

You are correct. This data is already stored in a database when we registered our email. So by sending us the email with a link to the ‘Typeform’ voting, the link is specific to that user, specified in that URL. So once we vote, they know exactly who voted.

1 Like

I was really hoping to get one, but no go this round.

Today around 15h i finally buy it , been hopping to get it for free in this ARG , but definitely worth every euro (especially on sale) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I did not receive a key. Already have it on PS4, so no biggie for me.

1 Like