Celestial Archives

Found a new Vy’Keen Celestial Archive in the Chibuyam System on the previously undiscovered Planet “Qualia Reticuli” ~ Discovered & Named by yours truly! Archive is accessible with the word “INTERLOPER”

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @YggPrime !

3 Likes

Thank you @sheralmyst! Happy to be here! Btw here are the final entries to the Archives I wanted to post with the original entry but couldn’t:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Final Lore Entry

2 Likes

I brought the thread out of retirement. Not sure we ever found them all. I will see about possibly relinking my folder.
If all dialogue is captured, it is helpful. And you can list them all in one post. If the list is long you can use the Hide feature. Thanks for sharing @YggPrime !

3 Likes

My pleasure! With as big as the game is, it wouldn’t surprise me to learn there’s still plenty more! Here is also the Star System & Planet I discovered it on for Reference! (Qualia Reticuli is the Planet)

3 Likes

I have re-linked the discoveries in a spreadsheet in the top link.
EDIT
I have also moved it back into Archive since it does not really fit with what is in the Frontiers update. But feel free to keep adding to it @YggPrime If anything new is discovered, I will add it to the document in the top post.

3 Likes

Vy’keen Ancestral Vault SW4-B10-TV2-XI
Accessed with the word TRAVELLER

6 Likes

Origins was a while back but… COOL!

Welcome, traveler.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @HeatLeech

1 Like

There are celestial archive entries that are relevant to the recent Interceptor update. At least one Korvax entry talks about a Void being formed when Korvax Prime was destroyed, which is also referenced in the new Autophauge lore, I believe.

One line in particular, refers to the Atlantid, and of course Atlantideum was added in Interceptor:

Credit @BoomstickJoe for the image

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Colossal Archives

A new topic has been created to continue discussion of the archives with the Echoes update:

3 Likes