Colossal Archives

For discussion of anything related to the Archives we find, from Lore to Salvaging finds.

A continued discussion of previous topic:

2 Likes

-{{ WARNING }}-
-{{ Archive access… denied. Please retry voice command? }}-

-{{ BLESS }}-
-{{Archive access… Granted. }}-

The archive holds shards of thoughts, recovered from fallen Convergences. These are the last remaining minds of electronic lifeforms, destroyed and melted down in their millions.

[Journey]
[Rebirth]
[Home]

[Journey]
-{{ Brain - kzzkt - formed in void, spontaneous, complete - kzzkt - Atlas protocol made flesh. }}-
-{{ The Atlantid, called Void Mother by lesser voices, brought pilgrims - kzzkt- its mass - }}-
-{{ Lived for millenia - kzzkt - died, whispering of the nineteenth minute. }}-

[Rebirth]
-{{ Left secrets beyond computation, beyond - kzzkt - mind arks… carapce… convergence… }}-
-{{ Korvax honored fallen - tried to bring back Atlantid, birthed failed Eggs… }}-
-{{ On the shoulders of a sleeping god, from flesh built a metal world. }}-

[Home]
-{{ The Void Mother lived - kzzkt - the prime - }}-

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Rasilah This is very interesting in light of our mini ARG because we found a broken autophage speaking of the 17th minute and now this archived bit about a 19th minute…curious

3 Likes

@Rasilah I have moved your reply to this new topic, created to continue discussion for the Archives with the Echoes update. It will be interesting to see what new things we can find here.

Welcome to the forum

3 Likes

OK! Are we ready for a metal world? Too soon, I think, especially with the bugs needing to be squashed in a universe of Echoes & Expeditions.

1 Like

No. No, it’s not! It never is! :metal:

(Also kind of morbidly topical for that whole autophage and cyborgification hype going on lately… :rofl:)

3 Likes

I was trying to find like, an image of a black metal theme park or something to respond with yesterday but google failed me. Glad to see we’re in the same lane of thought

2 Likes