Celestial Archives

I will add this to the doc as soon as I can access my pc.
Done. Gives the same lore as Entity. :+1:

1 Like

KORVAX - EVERYWHERE
very interesting

Summary

6 Likes

Void Mother … Void Egg … Living Ship.

Hmmm.

3 Likes

Finally updated with more lore found by @MacForADay. As you will see, there is are two strands of lore connected with the Vy’Keen word for Interlope…this is likely an error on my part. Hopefully, it will work out later.

4 Likes

From what I observed, the password you choose doesn’t determine what lore you get. I reloaded saves and tried every password and they all gave me the same lore except the “bad” passwords which just made me try a different word. I still got the same lore once I got it right.

4 Likes

I noticed the same thing. But I’m just a fighter jock-slash-explorer, a guy taking pics, recording data, making videos and writing a diary about this weird cosmos. You’re essentially a reporter from this universe. I’m glad people like you are giving us the facts we can use and enjoy hearing.

2 Likes

Thanks, I think of myself more as a scientist that plumbs the depths of reality, but you were close

2 Likes

Sorry everyone but I had to remove the google doc. Someone hacked my account

3 Likes

I promise I will restore the Archive, once I get over this depressive funk I am in… :roll_eyes:
GEK-FEDERATION

Summary

6 Likes

Maybe not surprising but u can activate the Gek celestial archive III with the word traders

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SiGGa !

As for the Google Doc, after being hacked, I am having a hard time finding another way to post the spreadsheet. OneDrive is giving me problems…if anyone likes working on spreadsheets and would like to take over, I can send you my doc… :roll_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
UPDATE: the archive of the Archives is somewhat restored. :grin:

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Do you happen to remember what words you chose?

No, but I have looked for and found some videos.
I didn’t really intend to share any of these, and unfortunately, I don’t have a recording of the Observer entry, but may be able to find the archive and get there with another save. It could take alot of time for that to be found. The PS4 59 sec record limit I had set made me lose the beginning of the Asteria poem.

I do however have the choices made to find the Xnt-Echo entry here

Heres is a few more I found.

I wonder…
Are they trying to be more like us? Are the computer people trying to become human? Should we let them?

5 Likes

GEK > PRODUCT

Go right

Transcend spacetime

11 Likes

It should have been a grue…

5 Likes

VY’KEEN Archive - SHIP

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Alexk999 . We did not bring this topic into the new Frontiers section. My google doc got me hacked :scream: and I lost interest…too bad. But you are welcome to start it up fresh if you wish.

1 Like