Celestial Archives

VY’KEEN archive accessed with word HOMEWORLD

Summary

8 Likes

:dizzy_face: :open_mouth: Grah! You are marked for eternal harassment!
And their children are called cubs.
KORVAX - UPGRADES added to the catalogue and it is very interesting.
KORVAX - SHELLS added.
KORVAX - MULTI-TOOL added.
Also, I have now found 3 Archives in one system, each on different planets. Used the planetary charts.
@MacForADay 's VY’KEEN - PATHETIC added (same as Deliverance) and
GEK - FRIENDS
VY’KEEN - WAR added.
That brings us to 14. There are supposed to be 30, according to our Dataminers.

7 Likes

My first contribution. :face_with_monocle:

Vy’keen Archive accessed with the word DESTRUCTION:

Summary

The entry is titled ‘Dishonour’. It appears to be a philosophical tract circulated throughout the worlds of the Outer Edge.

-{{ The Ancients speak of the Gek. Of their change. Of their crimes. But dishonour is unchanging. Crimes marked in blood do not fade. We do not forget. But we accept.

-{{ ‘We accept’. What does acceptance mean, cubs? How can evil be suffered to live? Why does our fleet not go to war? Why do we not destroy the enemies of Hirk wherever they exist, whatever they call themselves, whatever the cost?

-{{ All of this has happened before, the Ancients teach us. There are many iterations… many dreams. In all of them, we failed, or lost ourselves in victory.

-{{ There will come a day soon when the truth of the Gek will be revealed. We do not need to fight. They will destroy themselves. }}-

4 Likes

Added @stryker99 's find and
VY’KEEN - GRAHGRAH (Which I have had the unpleasant opportunity to have used on me in some of the locked manufacturing facilities. Horrible stuff) :skull_and_crossbones:
Also added @MacForADay 's finds. They yielded lore already obtained but it is interesting that the singular and plural forms of a word yield different lore in the Korvax Archives.

4 Likes

For those still having trouble finding Colossal Archives:

From what I heard, it is easiest to find them by using ‘multiple’ Planetary Charts (inhabited outpost), one after another while in space (near inhabited planet), until it shows one. Basically just spamming the charts until you get what you need. The marker will clearly indicate what you’re looking for. Unless you wish to visit other outposts as well of course.

11 Likes

Thank you. I was using them in that fashion on the planet surfaces.

2 Likes

Well, I guess that’s at least something to do with all those maps…

3 Likes

great thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

KORVAX archive accessed with the word for SYNTHETIC

Summary

I never left the building, but tried to reaccess the archive, and did it multiple times, with the different choices of words, and it allowed me to, but I got the same lore, each time.

These are the words it offered and which ones I tried…

7 Likes

Strange. I have tried that multiple times and has never allowed me to choose another word. Only replays the same info…

2 Likes

Request: if you could please place your cursor on the choices you make it would be very helpful. Did you choose Listen or Press hand to sensors? Thanks!

Added
VY’KEEN - INTERLOPE

GEK archive accessed with the word OVERCHARGED | UNPAID | TOILGEK | TRADE ENVOY | TRADE LORD

Summary

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Archaeological Digs

Added @MacForADay 's KORVAX-ENTITY
That makes 20 entries.

The Abyssal Hunts :laughing: VY’KEEN - ALLEGIANCE

Added VY’KEEN - SENTINEL

5 Likes

KY’KEEN archive accessed with the word RECEIVE | MODULES | DEPLETED | STRIKE | DELIVERANCE

Summary

3 Likes

@Starmza I’d like to use your image of the Celestial Archive in my story. I can’t seem to find a single image of the Archive I encountered, and yours fits the description of the monument close enough.

3 Likes

Sure, go right ahead :smile:

2 Likes

I was hesitant to request edit permission and add this to the Google Doc because I didn’t see “HOLY” showing as a Korvax word (menu) choice. Do I misunderstand the entries desired here?

Results

The Korvax archive is intended only for its own species. Ancient audio
equipment drones in a low frequency, seemingly expecting a voice
command…

Options:
-{{ BLUEPRINT }}-
-{{ REQUIRED }}-
-{{ UNIT }}-
-{{ HOLY }}- CHOSEN OPTION

Echo Repository 80J/57Z/4Y/L

-{{Eheu. Growth and life are words. Stars and worlds are machines. The
Atlas teaches this. The Sentinels deliver the equation. }}-